Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Suave Fedora posted:

Not bad at all for phone drafting. I'd sit on Pitta/Ertz too to see who floats to the top.

Yeah, I'm trying to do a bit of post mortem on the draft since I couldn't track it very well while things were happening. All I knew is that I lost out on a bunch of guys I wanted.

Round 6, the 3 picks in front of me were Stafford, Cam (taken by the Rodgers owner), and Luck, I had all 3 queued up. Brady was also taken earlier in round 6.

Round 8 was Ryan, RG3, Foles, and Romo in front of me.

So basically I ran out of QB options fast. Not that I really dislike Cutler or anything but I would have liked to have paired him with a somewhat reliable backup at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axl Rose
Apr 29, 2013

Suave Fedora posted:

TE may be unsettled for you. Reed has the skillset to excel and is in a friendly offense, but he carries more risk than just about any other TE aside from Gronk as he is one concussion away from runny egg brains. Hold onto L. Green as long as you can afford to. Otherwise a solid draft top to bottom. I like Stacy in std scoring.

Would you consider receiving Gronk in exchange for Reed and Patterson? My team for reference:

1. (3) Adrian Peterson (Min - RB)
2. (18) Jordy Nelson (GB - WR)
3. (23) Zac Stacy (StL - RB)
4. (38) Roddy White (Atl - WR)
5. (43) Cordarrelle Patterson (Min - WR)
6. (58) Rashad Jennings (NYG - RB)
7. (63) Matt Ryan (Atl - QB)
8. (78) Terrance Williams (Dal - WR)
9. (83) Jordan Reed (Was - TE)
10. (98) Carlos Hyde (SF - RB)
11. (103) Justin Hunter (Ten - WR)
12. (118) Jeremy Hill (Cin - RB)
13. (123) Tampa Bay (TB - DEF)
14. (138) Jordan Matthews (Phi - WR)
15. (143) Ladarius Green (SD - TE)

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
My first real draft ever. ESPN standard scoring (4PTD, 0PPR), 12 player. Picked 3rd in the snake.

(3) Jamaal Charles RB
(22) Giovani Bernard RB
(27) Antonio Brown WR
(46) Ryan Mathews RB
(51) Tom Brady QB
(70) Torrey Smith WR
(75) Cordarrelle Patterson WR
(94) Jordan Reed TE
(99) Matt Ryan QB
(118) Knowshon Moreno RB
(123) Martellus Bennett TE
(142) Jarrett Boykin WR
(147) Bengals D/ST D/ST
(166) Steve Johnson WR
(171) Jordan Todman RB
(190) Robbie Gould K

Brady was a miss-click I didn't mean to grab him that early. I wasn't sure what to do with my later picks (123 and on). I grabbed D/ST when I did following beer's "take D/ST after 6-8 are gone" rule.
Super early Brady aside, I think I did alright. Thinking my starter QB will be Ryan. Trying to decide between Patterson and Smith for second WR slot.
ESPN is saying Reed has a better match up than Bennett week 1, how much should I value those rankings?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Axl Rose posted:

Would you consider receiving Gronk in exchange for Reed and Patterson? My team for reference:

1. (3) Adrian Peterson (Min - RB)
2. (18) Jordy Nelson (GB - WR)
3. (23) Zac Stacy (StL - RB)
4. (38) Roddy White (Atl - WR)
5. (43) Cordarrelle Patterson (Min - WR)
6. (58) Rashad Jennings (NYG - RB)
7. (63) Matt Ryan (Atl - QB)
8. (78) Terrance Williams (Dal - WR)
9. (83) Jordan Reed (Was - TE)
10. (98) Carlos Hyde (SF - RB)
11. (103) Justin Hunter (Ten - WR)
12. (118) Jeremy Hill (Cin - RB)
13. (123) Tampa Bay (TB - DEF)
14. (138) Jordan Matthews (Phi - WR)
15. (143) Ladarius Green (SD - TE)

I would, but I don't think Gronk's owner would bite. Even if he does, that means you may possibly start L. Green if Gronk doesn't suit up Week 1. That's a double risk because Antonio Gates may get the meaningful reps in the early part of the season.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

PyroDwarf posted:

My first real draft ever. ESPN standard scoring (4PTD, 0PPR), 12 player. Picked 3rd in the snake.

(3) Jamaal Charles RB
(22) Giovani Bernard RB
(27) Antonio Brown WR
(46) Ryan Mathews RB
(51) Tom Brady QB
(70) Torrey Smith WR
(75) Cordarrelle Patterson WR
(94) Jordan Reed TE
(99) Matt Ryan QB
(118) Knowshon Moreno RB
(123) Martellus Bennett TE
(142) Jarrett Boykin WR
(147) Bengals D/ST D/ST
(166) Steve Johnson WR
(171) Jordan Todman RB
(190) Robbie Gould K

Brady was a miss-click I didn't mean to grab him that early. I wasn't sure what to do with my later picks (123 and on). I grabbed D/ST when I did following beer's "take D/ST after 6-8 are gone" rule.
Super early Brady aside, I think I did alright. Thinking my starter QB will be Ryan. Trying to decide between Patterson and Smith for second WR slot.
ESPN is saying Reed has a better match up than Bennett week 1, how much should I value those rankings?

Play Reed while you can.

Koth
Jul 1, 2005
It's my first season doing fantasy football and I have put together a league of friends, most of whom are in their first league as well. It's a 6-man 1PPR league.

I picked up the FootballGuys Draft Dominator app and have been running a bunch of mock drafts. I'm drafting 3rd, so I'm pretty sure that rules out Jamaal Charles. So far, I think my favourite strategy is to pass on Manning, Rodgers, and Brees and instead pick RBs, WRs, and Gronk or Julius Thomas with my first few picks, then pick up Luck and Stafford with back to back picks.

Is this a decent strategy or am I out to lunch?

Of course, with everyone being so new, I have no idea what kind of draft it's going to turn out to be.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

In a 1 PPR at #3 you'll probably get one of Charles, McCoy, or Forte, which is good.

Have you looked at Beersheets?

I'm sure there's a 1 PPR, 6 team league tab in there. If there isn't, you can ask him to make one for you.

Koth
Jul 1, 2005

Combo posted:

In a 1 PPR at #3 you'll probably get one of Charles, McCoy, or Forte, which is good.

Have you looked at Beersheets?

I'm sure there's a 1 PPR, 6 team league tab in there. If there isn't, you can ask him to make one for you.

One of the things I've been debating with in my mock drafts is whether I should take Calvin Johnson with my #3 pick when/if he shows up instead of McCoy or Forte. I would take Charles over Calvin Johnson, but Charles pretty much always gets drafted 1st or 2nd.

I've looked at Beersheets, but I don't completely understand everything in it. Are Beersheets better than any other draft list available?

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

Koth posted:

It's my first season doing fantasy football and I have put together a league of friends, most of whom are in their first league as well. It's a 6-man 1PPR league.

I picked up the FootballGuys Draft Dominator app and have been running a bunch of mock drafts. I'm drafting 3rd, so I'm pretty sure that rules out Jamaal Charles. So far, I think my favourite strategy is to pass on Manning, Rodgers, and Brees and instead pick RBs, WRs, and Gronk or Julius Thomas with my first few picks, then pick up Luck and Stafford with back to back picks.

Of course, with everyone being so new, I have no idea what kind of draft it's going to turn out to be.

To be honest with you, six people is probably just too few for a standard fantasy league- every team is going to be stacked, and then you're basically just playing boring injury roulette.

Have you thought about just doing a FanDuel league? That's where each week everyone gets a $100 budget, and can "draft" a roster of anybody in the NFL (even players other owners are also using that week) by allocating some of their budget to that players' given cost that week (so, Adrian Peterson might be worth $35 the week he's playing against Dallas, and only $20 when he plays the Seahawks). It's pretty fun, and also teaches you some of the basics of fantasy football, like judging matchups and assessing breakout candidates, but it more conducive to smaller leagues. Then, if you guys all have fun you can try to scare up four more players for a normal H2H league next year.

Koth
Jul 1, 2005

Franks Happy Place posted:

To be honest with you, six people is probably just too few for a standard fantasy league- every team is going to be stacked, and then you're basically just playing boring injury roulette.

Have you thought about just doing a FanDuel league? That's where each week everyone gets a $100 budget, and can "draft" a roster of anybody in the NFL (even players other owners are also using that week) by allocating some of their budget to that players' given cost that week (so, Adrian Peterson might be worth $35 the week he's playing against Dallas, and only $20 when he plays the Seahawks). It's pretty fun, and also teaches you some of the basics of fantasy football, like judging matchups and assessing breakout candidates, but it more conducive to smaller leagues. Then, if you guys all have fun you can try to scare up four more players for a normal H2H league next year.

Yeah, I've heard that about 6-man leagues. Ideally I would like to get a couple more people, but time is running out.

I think we're just going to stick with a standard league for our first season so everyone can get their feet wet. To be honest, I'm not sure how active everyone is actually going to be as a couple of the people don't even watch football. Next season, I believe, will be a better overall league as we should be able to get a couple more people to join.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Hope my draft goes this well:

12-team, .5 PPR, 7th pick.

QB: Jay Cutler (9)
WR: Roddy White (4)
WR: Torrey Smith (5)
WR: Terrance Williams (6)
RB: Giovanni Bernard (2)
RB: Alfred Morris (3)
TE: Jimmy Graham (1)
FLEX: Eric Decker (7)
BN: Bernard Pierce (8)
BN: Terrance West (10)
BN: Justin Hunter (11)
BN: Christine Michael (12)
BN: Ladarius Green (13)

K: Blair Walsh (14)

DEF: NYJ (15)

e: Guy at #8 went:

1) DT
2) L. Bell
3) Bridgewater
4) Hoyer
5) Ingram

:derp:

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Aug 20, 2014

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
^ I am liking that team! I like the Gio/Alfred combo a lot.

1st mock of the season, curious what you guys think. 7th out of 12.

1. D. Thomas
2. J. Jones
3. J. Thomas
4. F. Gore
5. M. Stafford
6. G. Tate
7. S. Jackson
8. M. Ryan
9. J. Gordon
10. M. Ingram
11. A. Boldin
12. J. Boykin
13. B. Brown

After that I put it on auto because I did not care, although I did get Gates in the 15th. So what do you think? Gore and Jackson as my starting RB's isn't ideal, I could have waited til round 8 for my starting QB, but Stafford at 5 seemed like a steal and Ryan at 8 was too good to pass up as a backup/trade bait.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Koth posted:

Yeah, I've heard that about 6-man leagues. Ideally I would like to get a couple more people, but time is running out.

I think we're just going to stick with a standard league for our first season so everyone can get their feet wet. To be honest, I'm not sure how active everyone is actually going to be as a couple of the people don't even watch football. Next season, I believe, will be a better overall league as we should be able to get a couple more people to join.

You could always open it up and invite your friend's friends, even if they're out of town it's easy enough to get people involved for drafts with Skype. Before I got into FF as much as I am now, I was in a few leagues full of people I didn't even know save for my roommate at the time; it happens pretty frequently!

It's better to have a full league of players (10 would be ideal but 8 is probably serviceable) than for everyone to be overpowered like Franks is saying

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Obama Yo Mama posted:

1) DT
2) L. Bell
3) Bridgewater
4) Hoyer
5) Ingram

I'm not crazy about your WRs except for Decker as your flex and Williams as depth. I'm not crazy about your RBs either. Your RB1 should be productive but will be splitting touches ala Bush/Joique and your RB2 is ppr-poison. Love your TE and depth though.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Shath Hole posted:

1. D. Thomas
2. J. Jones
3. J. Thomas
4. F. Gore
5. M. Stafford
6. G. Tate
7. S. Jackson
8. M. Ryan
9. J. Gordon
10. M. Ingram
11. A. Boldin
12. J. Boykin
13. B. Brown

After that I put it on auto because I did not care, although I did get Gates in the 15th. So what do you think? Gore and Jackson as my starting RB's isn't ideal, I could have waited til round 8 for my starting QB, but Stafford at 5 seemed like a steal and Ryan at 8 was too good to pass up as a backup/trade bait.

With old warhorses for RBs, I would have skipped on Matt Ryan for younger backs. In PPR your team is stronger.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Suave Fedora posted:

With old warhorses for RBs, I would have skipped on Matt Ryan for younger backs. In PPR your team is stronger.

Yeah. I feel like Gore is a solid work horse and can count on him, Jackson meeeeeeeeh not so much. Out of curiosity, who would you have targeted as a younger back? Also, I am PPR.

e:

I felt like Ingram and Brown may be good value picks, I was trying to go the younger/upside back with those two picks. I was also assuming Spiller will be hurt/traded at some point and I heard Brown was doing really well.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Shath Hole posted:

1. D. Thomas
2. J. Jones
3. J. Thomas
4. F. Gore
5. M. Stafford
6. G. Tate
7. S. Jackson
8. M. Ryan
9. J. Gordon
10. M. Ingram
11. A. Boldin
12. J. Boykin
13. B. Brown

Gore and Jackson as your RBs hurts a lot. Also I just said it earlier up in the thread but never draft a guy with the intention of trading him. It never works.

I think I would have taken the best RB available in round 5 (Stafford there isn't a "steal", its just about right) and just sat with Matt Ryan in the 8th, which is also not really some huge bargain. I got him in the 10th in a 10 team draft the other day, its about right.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Koth posted:

One more thing: This thread is for posting mock draft results for critique. For general Fantasy questions and discussion, you want this thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3633185 :)

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Combo posted:

Gore and Jackson as your RBs hurts a lot. Also I just said it earlier up in the thread but never draft a guy with the intention of trading him. It never works.

I think I would have taken the best RB available in round 5 (Stafford there isn't a "steal", its just about right) and just sat with Matt Ryan in the 8th, which is also not really some huge bargain. I got him in the 10th in a 10 team draft the other day, its about right.

Yeah, I went into it wanting to see how it would look to go receiver heavy in the beginning. Gore and Jackson is no good. I only said Stafford was a steal because all the other elite QBs went in the 2nd, and I'd put him right up there so I thought he was great value in the 5th, but yeah, I could have waited until the 8th + and still gotten Ryan.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Shath Hole posted:

Yeah. I feel like Gore is a solid work horse and can count on him, Jackson meeeeeeeeh not so much. Out of curiosity, who would you have targeted as a younger back? Also, I am PPR.

e:

I felt like Ingram and Brown may be good value picks, I was trying to go the younger/upside back with those two picks. I was also assuming Spiller will be hurt/traded at some point and I heard Brown was doing really well.

(if avail) Sankey, Mathews, Miller, Tate, or handcuffing Sjax with Devonta.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Shath Hole posted:

Yeah, I went into it wanting to see how it would look to go receiver heavy in the beginning. Gore and Jackson is no good. I only said Stafford was a steal because all the other elite QBs went in the 2nd, and I'd put him right up there so I thought he was great value in the 5th, but yeah, I could have waited until the 8th + and still gotten Ryan.

The elite guys are Brees, Rodgers, and Manning.

Stafford is in the second tier with guys like Luck, Cam, Foles, etc.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

Obama Yo Mama posted:

1) DT
2) L. Bell
3) Bridgewater
4) Hoyer
5) Ingram

This team is good, real good.

Koth
Jul 1, 2005

timp posted:

One more thing: This thread is for posting mock draft results for critique. For general Fantasy questions and discussion, you want this thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3633185 :)

Thanks. I wasn't sure where to post questions about drafting.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Combo posted:

The elite guys are Brees, Rodgers, and Manning.

Stafford is in the second tier with guys like Luck, Cam, Foles, etc.

Of all the guys outside the top-3, Stafford, Cutler and Romo are the guys with legit top-tier upside. If Stafford falls to the 5th or 6th in a 12+ team league I would definitely jump on him.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Suave Fedora posted:

(if avail) Sankey, Mathews, Miller, Tate, or handcuffing Sjax with Devonta.

Are we trusting Sankey and Miller at this point? I did have my eye on Mathews and Tate, almost drafting Mathews on two different occasions. I would love him if Woodhead weren't there.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Obama Yo Mama posted:

Of all the guys outside the top-3, Stafford, Cutler and Romo are the guys with legit top-tier upside. If Stafford falls to the 5th or 6th in a 12+ team league I would definitely jump on him.

I'm waiting until the back end of the 6th to pick up a QB. Back 6th/front 7th seems to be where you can snipe the best remaining value. Best case scenario, a guy like Ryan or even sometimes Foles/Newton has fallen, worst case Romo and Cutler are still on the board.

Emergency very worst case, everyone piles into QBs before you do, and you're stuck with a perfectly adequate guy like Rivers in a few rounds (plus the rest of your roster is way better than theirs, because you scooped up somebody they passed on).

Shath Hole posted:

Are we trusting Sankey and Miller at this point? I did have my eye on Mathews and Tate, almost drafting Mathews on two different occasions. I would love him if Woodhead weren't there.

If I am stuck at RB in that 5th round, the only guy I trust to give anchor production is Tate, and you'd better handcuff him. I think I'd rather reach for Jeremy Hill a few rounds early, his ADP is still completely detatched from the likely reality of his production.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Obama Yo Mama posted:

Don't get me wrong, I wanted Stafford last night and was going to take him in the 6th but I don't think its really crazy value or anything.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Shath Hole posted:

I'm trusting Miller's OC Bill Lazor (of PHI) will make greater use of him than the previous idiot Mike Sherman

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

In the 6th, it's likely you've already got your starters at the other main positions (or a good TE in place of a RB/WR), If you can land a guy who'll likely be in the top-5, with top-3 potential, I don't see why you wouldn't. It really depends who else has fallen, but Stafford in the 6th is actually a very good value, yes.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Suave Fedora posted:

I'm trusting Miller's OC Bill Lazor (of PHI) will make greater use of him than the previous idiot Mike Sherman

My bigger issue with Miller is that he hasn't done anything remotely exciting in his career. No decent YPC, a lovely pre-season so far, etc.

I do like him second-best out of that list of bums, though. His solid depth chart position and opportunity > Mathews' unholy three-man committee.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Suave Fedora posted:

Got it, thanks!

ewr2870
May 8, 2007
Ten team PPR league, drafted in 10th spot. My team:

QB - Brees
WR - Dez Bryant
WR - Andre Johnson
RB - Leveon Bell
RB - CJ Spiller
TE - Jordan Reed
Flex - Roddy White
K - Nick Novak
DEF - New Orleans
BN - Kendall Wright
BN - Rashad Jennings
BN - Pierre Thomas
BN - Mike Wallace
BN - Danny Woodhead
BN - DeAngelo WIlliams

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

ewr2870 posted:

QB - Brees
WR - Dez Bryant
WR - Andre Johnson
RB - Leveon Bell
RB - CJ Spiller
TE - Jordan Reed
Flex - Roddy White
K - Nick Novak
DEF - New Orleans
BN - Kendall Wright
BN - Rashad Jennings
BN - Pierre Thomas
BN - Mike Wallace
BN - Danny Woodhead
BN - DeAngelo WIlliams

I feel like you are either going to do great or horrible. Lots of boom or bust type players...not sure I like this team tbh

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Just finished this draft on Yahoo for a league I got invited to this week. 12 team - 1 PPR - 1 QB / 3 WR / 2 RB / 1 FLEX / K / DEF - $30 buy in. First time I'm playing on Yahoo, first time with PPR, and first time for money. I was spot 6 out of 12.

(6) Calvin Johnson
(19) Andre Ellington
(30) Randall Cobb
(43) Rashad Jennings
(54) Joique Bell
(67) Torrey Smith
(78) Jay Cutler
(91) Emmanuel Sanders
(102) Zach Ertz
(115) Maurice Jones-Drew
(126) Jordan Matthews
(139) Kenny Stills
(150) Mark Ingram
(163) Andrew Hawkins
(174) New England DEF
(187) Nick Novak

QB: Jay Cutler
RB: Andre Ellington, Rashad Jennings, Joique Bell, Maurice Jones-Drew, Mark Ingram
WR: Calvin Johnson, Randall Cobb, Torrey Smith, Emmanuel Sanders, Jordan Matthews, Kenny Stills, Andrew Hawkins
TE: Zach Ertz
DEF: New England
K: Nick Novak

Didn't take a backup QB or TE but I figure it wasn't a huge deal as long as Cutler plays like he should this year. There were like 3-4 guys on autodraft which helped a lot. I'm pleased with it.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You probably have the worst team in the league :(

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Varg posted:

Just finished this draft on Yahoo for a league I got invited to this week. 12 team - 1 PPR - 1 QB / 3 WR / 2 RB / 1 FLEX / K / DEF - $30 buy in. First time I'm playing on Yahoo, first time with PPR, and first time for money. I was spot 6 out of 12.

(6) Calvin Johnson
(19) Andre Ellington
(30) Randall Cobb
(43) Rashad Jennings
(54) Joique Bell
(67) Torrey Smith
(78) Jay Cutler
(91) Emmanuel Sanders
(102) Zach Ertz
(115) Maurice Jones-Drew
(126) Jordan Matthews
(139) Kenny Stills
(150) Mark Ingram
(163) Andrew Hawkins
(174) New England DEF
(187) Nick Novak

QB: Jay Cutler
RB: Andre Ellington, Rashad Jennings, Joique Bell, Maurice Jones-Drew, Mark Ingram
WR: Calvin Johnson, Randall Cobb, Torrey Smith, Emmanuel Sanders, Jordan Matthews, Kenny Stills, Andrew Hawkins
TE: Zach Ertz
DEF: New England
K: Nick Novak

Didn't take a backup QB or TE but I figure it wasn't a huge deal as long as Cutler plays like he should this year. There were like 3-4 guys on autodraft which helped a lot. I'm pleased with it.

That's a solid team, though you might want to think about dropping somebody (Hawkins?) to pick up a backup QB (Tannehill is one I like to target who is widely available.

Otherwise, good job.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Yahoo gave me a C+.. third lowest grade in the league.. uhm

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Varg posted:

Yea, your RB situation isn't ideal, you currently have no backup for Jay who will miss time at some point, and your TE is just pretty mediocre. You have really good wrs though.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Varg posted:

Nobody in my league that I drafted last night is above a B-, and 6 out of 10 have a c. The grades mean nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

ewr2870 posted:

QB - Brees
WR - Dez Bryant
WR - Andre Johnson
RB - Leveon Bell
RB - CJ Spiller
TE - Jordan Reed
Flex - Roddy White
K - Nick Novak
DEF - New Orleans
BN - Kendall Wright
BN - Rashad Jennings
BN - Pierre Thomas
BN - Mike Wallace
BN - Danny Woodhead
BN - DeAngelo WIlliams

Well done. Keep a hard eye on TEs in the early weeks as Reed carries risk.

• Locked thread