Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cthulu Carl posted:

I used to think I was an introvert because after work I would much rather chill out on the couch and use my dog as an armrest than be social.

I've since come to the conclusion that I'm just a misanthropic shitheel in a god awful job at a god awful company staffed exclusively by other misanthropic shitheels.

Can I make a Tumblr Disorder out of that to gain e-cred and oppression points?

same except i come home to my gf and we play video games and have gross goony nerd sex so a college party seems kind of pointless can i make my own comic about my persecution complex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

Robo Reagan posted:

same except i come home to my gf and we play video games and have gross goony nerd sex so a college party seems kind of pointless can i make my own comic about my persecution complex?

do you make whiny anime fight sounds as you sex

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CommonTerry posted:

do you make whiny anime fight sounds as you sex

i can't cum unless we spend at least half an episode poo poo talking each other first does that count

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

Robo Reagan posted:

i can't cum unless we spend at least half an episode poo poo talking each other first does that count

Only if it takes place in a high school or similar academic institution.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
"let's get naked and have sex" - no introvert ever haha

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
i say that all the time i think ur mixing up inhibition with your manic depression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

cis white male posted:

this is how most house parties went for me in college so even though I'm 'supposed' to cringe at these it actually makes me feel better that i am not alone. i don't 'self-identify' as an 'introvert' or anything, i'm just not wired in a way that would allow me to have anything more than a social anxious time at a house party

The big secret is that almost everyone feels that way, at first. Learning to socialize requires practice and courage, just like any other new skill. Endeavor.

• Locked thread