Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Alexzandvar posted:

If someone fled a country because of said countries harmful spying program to the USA yeah maybe they would need to condemn what we did so they seem at least a little morally consistent.

self preservation would make that possibly very stupid, and even if you believe something as dumb as that it has zero bearing on the content and implications of the nsa leaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

I got a cousin in the consults office. She told me all anyone in washington does is look at stolen dick picks.

They also tweet dick pics

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
What if I'm super model hot?!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

BadLlama posted:

is snowden gay? he kind of looks like a gay

you KNOW him and greenwald hosed. i mean come on.. all that tension

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

They also tweet dick pics

yeah, but they mostly do that on their own time

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

was it scrambled or did he pay for it. It's important I know where my tax dollars are going

well he payed for it, and it was awkward because I walked into his house and was like "HI GRANDPA!" on a surpise visit and he was all like "Ho ho ho, ha ha ha, ho ho ho!" laughing really awkward as he turned off the tv and went upstairs to his room without saying anything.

i really miss that man, he was a true patriot, awesome dude, and apparently loved watching black girls take hot loads to the mouth.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

THS posted:

you KNOW him and greenwald hosed. i mean come on.. all that tension

is greenwald the one who made a big deal about living in central america because he SPOKE TOO MUCH TRUTH or w/e

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
death to america

e: +1 to my watchlists

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

paranoid randroid posted:

is greenwald the one who made a big deal about living in central america because he SPOKE TOO MUCH TRUTH or w/e

he lives in brazil because he fucks a hot brazilian stud every day

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

big duck equals goose posted:

well he payed for it, and it was awkward because I walked into his house and was like "HI GRANDPA!" on a surpise visit and he was all like "Ho ho ho, ha ha ha, ho ho ho!" laughing really awkward as he turned off the tv and went upstairs to his room without saying anything.

i really miss that man, he was a true patriot, awesome dude, and apparently loved watching black girls take hot loads to the mouth.

HOT

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ths are you positing that greenwald would gently caress around on a hot brazilian stud with a dude that looks like a pasty weasel

poo poo does not add up

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

everyone needs to get some twink action every once in awhile imo

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
the real question i have for you, gbs, is did the nsa cum? this is important tia

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

big duck equals goose posted:

Ha! My grandfather wasn't NSA but I once had to change his wallpaper from a huge load from a black guy. My aunt asked me to change it, so I went into his computer room, turned on the screen, then laughed for about 20 minutes, then set it back to the default. Grandfathers rule!

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
what can we, as a website, do to increase the saturation of NSA data with goatse and tubgirl

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Stoic Commie posted:

what can we, as a website, do to increase the saturation of NSA data with goatse and tubgirl

search it more often. Arent we CIA plants?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

search it more often. Arent we CIA plants?

thats just goonswarm

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im an agent of the fsb

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

thats just goonswarm

then where the hell have I been sending those reports to?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
sometimes i google things like 'why are all nsa agents fat and gay' to demoralize them before the big NSA vs CIA softball match

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

turns out that guy wasnt using code phrases, he's just an unmedicated homeless schizophrenic

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
So the NSA is just completely filled with Bros?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

turns out that guy wasnt using code phrases, he's just an unmedicated homeless schizophrenic

Caro?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

abort the asset

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

porkchop_express posted:

abort the asset

I already took a dump today

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

I already took a dump today

jason bourne was full of corn

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

porkchop_express posted:

jason bourne was full of corn

but it was not roasted

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

evilpicard posted:

More than 1 thing can be bad.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
seriously who cares? lol

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
i blame bush.

trim that poo poo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlA9hmrC8DU&t=147s

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

1gnoirents posted:

seriously who cares? lol

(posts righteous indignation and vitriol and you not understanding.)

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Snowden will go down in history as the greatest threat ever to the United States.

Americans are uniting in their hatred of Enemy of the People, Eduardo Snowden.

My flabby white jowels tremble at the thought of Enrique Snoden, staining my expensive business suit with spittle.

My micropeenis twitches like a hamster tail, where it once hardened like an angry pinky toe. Thanks to Alucard Snowman.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Eduard Snowdenov

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
jedward townshend

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Eddy Freezehome

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013