Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

My grandad had a full head of hair when he died at 36, I'm 32 and look like Barry Gibbs from the bee gees, so I'm good for the next 4 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
so is there any relevance to the mothers father hair thing

i hope so cause my dad's hair sucks better not get that poo poo from him

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
My grandfather kept all his hair and grew a royal beard, to complete his transformation into Santa Claus.

I'm 27 and already graying at an alarming rate.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Both of my grandfathers died around the time I was born. Heart attack. I am less worried about the hair than probably getting the same condition.

On the other hand, both of my grandmothers are old as hell and still kicking, so my younger sister will probably outlive me by like 20-30 years.y

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

shave your head, weave a rope from the wispy strands and hang your self

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
My mom's father died at 84 and wasn't bald. His hairline was a little receded but nothing anyone would consider bald.

My hair was really, really thick and unmanageable without over medicating it with various forms of gel or whatever. Over the last year it's gotten thinner and much easier to do stuff with. Aside from the sides having receded since my 20s, I'm OK. I'm 33 now.

Though to be honest, with the latest in hair restoration technology the last 5-10 years and continued breakthroughs, I don't think this poo poo should be a huge concern. If you don't care, shave your head or rock the baldness. If you do, pay a few grand and move on with your life..hth

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
My mom has thick, straight strawberry blonde hair and my dad has very curly gray hair that used to be black. By their powers combined, I have very large curly reddish hair that mostly does what I want it to

Nog
May 15, 2006

i am a wookie irl

my granddad was chewbacca. he went bald after episode 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

mother's father's has no hair because he's a skeleton now

i have all my hair

• Locked thread