Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
"uh guys i think racism might be bad" is a controversial opinion on the something awful dot com forums and that is fukin hilarious to me

like for real got me laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

lonesomedwarf posted:

one of my favourite parts of the chapelles show

My favorite part of Chapelles Show was the racist bit.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

actually my favourite part was the excessive amount of ad breaks

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Dave Chappelle's show was 3 seasons away from getting slavery reinstated on a federal level.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
the best part was dave throwing his toys out of the pram because of meddling execs, ego, and a communication breakdown with neal and now you can see in his eyes how sad he is not to have 50 million and watch him rationalize it on tv

good tv show too tho

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im rich bitch

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

same

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

RobattoJesus posted:

Comedy = Tragedy + Time

But since racism still happens Time in that equation is 0.

Fortunately you can just double the racism and get the same amount of comedy. Thanks maths.

that's why the equation is actually tragedy*time silly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Fucker posted:

its funny and makes me laugh. and thats all that matters

• Locked thread