Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miltank

by XyloJW
Space: The Final Frontier, unlike my rectal cavity, which has been explored many times by the nerdy white men who find it so fascinating

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Jul 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW
All this loving talk of Space and whether it's good or bad is making me h0rney for other things which are Bad

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jul 19, 2014

LifeSizePotato

dontcareaboutname posted:

All this loving talk of Space and whether it's good or bad is making me h0rney for other things which are Bad

hah yeah like robbing a bank, as a woman,

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jul 19, 2014

Effectronica
The only proper analysis of space is from a Marxist, or more properly Post-Marxist Materialist perspective such as supplied by Laclau and Mouffe.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Jul 19, 2014

Liquid Communism

Out here, everything hurts.

Effectronica posted:

The only proper analysis of space is from a Marxist, or more properly Post-Marxist Materialist perspective such as supplied by Laclau and Mouffe.

I insanely love to have sex with ugly pale women who smell like cigarettes and kale, while my ineffectual dick wriggles in their horrible dry pussies, as there are none of these is space the verdict is rendered: space is bad

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Jul 19, 2014

AdolfHitler
Im going to murder someone in space, where there is no law, the next time i get real pissed off

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jul 19, 2014

BadLlama

imagine being an astronaut, drifting in the silent ether, pissing up your suit

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Jul 19, 2014

Nut to Butt

by FactsAreUseless
you're really pathetic, tezzor.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Jul 19, 2014

Liquid Communism

I have never in my life touched a woman but I fantasize about saving them. This seems more likely on Earth than in space, so space? Not exactly bad, but neutral at best.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW
i'm a big man and I've always been a big man.I would like to be a planet or a star and get railed by a nightclub full of methed-out japanese twinks

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Ground Control to Major Fag. (I'm Major Fag)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Jul 19, 2014

Tubgirl Cosplay

by Ion Helmet
The gloves included in the space suit have silicon rubber fingertips which allow the astronaut some sense of touch. I use these finger tips to touch my own rear end in a top hat, for pleasure.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Miltank posted:

Space: The Final Frontier, unlike my rectal cavity, which has been explored many times by the nerdy white men who find it so fascinating

not complicated or in dispute with the available evidence

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jul 19, 2014

LifeSizePotato

Liquid Communism posted:

I have never in my life touched a woman but I fantasize about saving them. This seems more likely on Earth than in space, so space? Not exactly bad, but neutral at best.

You could save a woman in space, but you could not gently caress her, because it would be too cold and airless, much like my clenched rear end in a top hat which never opens for any reason so I spit turds from my mouth

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW

LifeSizePotato posted:

You could save a woman in space, but you could not gently caress her, because it would be too cold and airless, much like my clenched rear end in a top hat which never opens for any reason so I spit turds from my mouth

my rear end hole is also rolled tighter than an airlock. Space is bad.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Jul 19, 2014

Tubgirl Cosplay

by Ion Helmet
space, good or bad, it's there, and I'm gay

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

LifeSizePotato posted:

reminder that space doesn't stop rape

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Tezzor posted:

i like. i'm a big spacefag. i like to take ar ocket into space and touch myself there, where its always night

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW

Tezzor posted:

space is the endless dick and balls I suck while imagining I'm stewie from family guy and I'm railing my mom gayly

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jul 19, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

if you own multiple rocketships guaranteed you have a small penis

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jul 19, 2014

Effectronica
Despite pretending to be a moderate I'm actually a space reptile that sucks the engorged putrid tit of the free market and I love the ground and not the sky

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Minorkos posted:

sorry to link to Buzzfeed but I thought this was relaly good http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/top-9-reasons-why-space-is-good

Didn't want this post to go overlooked. Space is good.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jul 19, 2014

Tubgirl Cosplay

by Ion Helmet
Space is bad. i like to lick my own dick and smell my own balls. I like to hire women to trample my balls.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jul 19, 2014

Bip Roberts
I'm scared of spacemen, but are spacemen really earth men or are they from space?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jul 19, 2014

Nut to Butt

by FactsAreUseless
I've been reading the back and forth here and I have to say that my opinions on space have evolved a lot, and for that I have all of you to thank. However, I have always had a powerful urge that I've been fighting my whole life to menstruate, and yesterday I finally gave in and did it

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jul 19, 2014

LifeSizePotato

Space is bad. It's really bad.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW
space is good, too good, and that's why its bad

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jul 19, 2014

LifeSizePotato

if space did not exist, men would have to invent it, just like I invented a new way of being a sexual pervert upon which a patent is still pending

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jul 19, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

get it?

SPACE ROCKS!!!!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

BadLlama posted:

Space is bad. It's not terrible, but it's bad. I inject my testicles with silicone until theyre huge. I do it on Earth where the gravity will tug my massive balls painfully down.

the music of the spheres goes on forever and never changes its endless droning. travel through space would be extremely tedious, which is why I like it, because it reminds me of me

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Jul 19, 2014

Liquid Communism

Reminder that I'm not only sexually deviant, but retarded too, and most importantly I HATE SPACE

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Jul 19, 2014

Effectronica

LifeSizePotato posted:

if space did not exist, men would have to invent it, just like I invented a new way of being a sexual pervert upon which a patent is still pending

*slithers out from under a big rock* Minorities have failed to effectively brand themselves for a new millenium and that's why nobody's going to care when I harvest their organs and fly, through space, back to my home planet

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jul 19, 2014

Tubgirl Cosplay

by Ion Helmet

Liquid Communism posted:

Reminder that I'm not only sexually deviant, but retarded too, and most importantly I HATE SPACE

I definitely agree, and one time I pulled a knife on a woman because she wouldnt' give me back my lighter

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Jul 19, 2014

LifeSizePotato

space is good, too good, and that's why its bad

Im crawling with diseases, which would die in space, and thats' why it's bad, because I like to smell and suck my own pus

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
space seems pretty empty? it's not going to care if you hate it, so...whatever?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW

Tezzor posted:

space seems pretty empty? it's not going to care if you hate it, so...whatever?

this intense nothing ness would be comforting if it reminded us of our own mortality. But human mortality is human, and the vastness of space is inhuman. Space is where Death goes to die.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Jul 19, 2014

LifeSizePotato

In space, nobody can hear you scream, which can be convenient if you scream all the time, and for no reason, like I do

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW

LifeSizePotato posted:

In space, nobody can hear you scream, which can be convenient if you scream all the time, and for no reason, like I do

We have always been desperately happy for the limitations placed upon us by the pull of Earth. We thrash about in a childlike ecstasy, sure that the very worst we can do will never truly injure our Mother. And yet, Space provides a different kind of limitation. This limitation is not an invincible Other, but rather an ineluctable Absence which cannot be filled or even addressed. With this in mind, let us turn now to Lacan's Objet Petit A

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

We have always been desperately happy for the limitations placed upon us by the pull of Earth. We thrash about in a childlike ecstasy, sure that the very worst we can do will never truly injure our Mother. And yet, Space provides a different kind of limitation. This limitation is not an invincible Other, but rather an ineluctable Absence which cannot be filled or even addressed. With this in mind, let us turn now to Lacan's Objet Petit A

When you put it this way, I think I might be changing my mind. I'm not gay. I'm an asexual who sucks mens penises for attention rather than sexual gratification.

I still think Space is Good, though.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Jul 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzeh

"..The high ground"

The concept of the objet petit a is central to Lacan's theory of desire, which arguably represents his major contribution to psychoanalysis. It is an expression of the lack inherent in human beings, whose incompleteness and early helplessness produce a quest for fulfillment beyond the satisfaction of biological needs. The objet petit a is a fantasy that functions as the cause of desire; as such, it determines whether desire will be expressed within the limits of the pleasure principle or "beyond," in pursuit of an unlimited jouissance, an impossible and even deadly enjoyment.

If Marx and Lacan are deployed together, the entire discourse surrounding modern conceptions of space and man's relation to it becomes exceedingly clear; Space travel, embodied by NASA, is a hole into which with throw money (that ambiguous sigil of desire) in the false hope of transcending our material limitations. Its function within the constellation of class consciousness is to provide a limit-of-no-limit, a classless class, to which we can continually remove ourselves, rather than engaging in a true appraisal of our relations within the corporate state.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Jul 19, 2014

• Locked thread