Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SenseLess
May 4, 2007

Drifter posted:

Silent Storm Gold is freaking great.

Crossposting this from the gifting thread, because this game rules and everyone should play it - it is the closest thing to Jagged Alliance i have ever encountered:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SenseLess
May 4, 2007

Palpek posted:

Yeah I'm also interested although I thought Risen 2 was pretty crappy.

I am currently replaying Risen 2 (played it on x360 before) and i don't know - it may be a guilty-pleasure. I liked Risen 1 too. It's about how you can't just wander off and just kill everything like with all those modern Morrowind clones. If you take the wrong direction you will get your rear end handed to you. On a plate. To your severed head (sitting on another plate). The enemies tend to stunlock you if your are not leveled-up/careful enough but i actually like that.
In conculision i'd say it's a mixture of Skyrim and Dark Souls (now hit me.....)

SenseLess
May 4, 2007

Quest For Glory II posted:

Started on Dead Space and got to chapter 3, I had no idea this game is already 6 years old, it definitely shows it, although maybe it was just a half-assed console port from EA. It's weird that there's no autosave and only 3 save slots.

Word of warning: The game has an annoying bug that likes to randomly change the difficulty-setting when you "continue" the game. To avoid that always manually load the last save.

• Locked thread