Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Flockers is fun as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Lemon Curdistan posted:

http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791433980119/announcements/detail/221000653392938218 :psyduck:

Payday 2 is promoting Keanu Reeves' new action flick with a free new character (Keanu Reeves' character) + skill tree. I can't decide if that's the more shocking news or if it's the fact that said film is actually reviewing well and contains the 100% unironic line "they killed his dog, and now he's out for revenge." :psyduck:

John Wick is on its way to owning really loving hard. Everything I've read about it makes it sound amazing.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I pitched a huge fit and said something retarded that reflected badly upon myself and the people I worked with, but it wasn't my fault.

Outie 5000

E: His twitter is great. He can't decide between ranting at valve, pretending it was a joke, or reminding people you can still buy the game in other places, so he's doing all three at the same time.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy.

He knows any future companies he works at would be lovely, because at this point only lovely companies would hire him.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Tezzeract posted:

Wow, that Legend of Korra game looks brutally hard. No wonder the game is getting Godhand style reviews.

The difference is that Godhand was actually a good game buried beneath a few poor decisions and an unfriendly, non-polished presentation that reviewers didn't like, where Korra is not a good game at all. Being difficult has very little to do with how badly it's reviewing.

It's a licensed game that isn't Lego though so I mean what were you expecting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Maybe it'll be like the show and be terrible for a long time, and then when it finally starts showing some ounce of quality it'll be taken off of Steam and then disappear forever.

• Locked thread