Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
100 scientists and activists were heading to an AIDS conference in Australia

They were on that loving plane shot down by fuckwads

I am actually really angry right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
what are you going to do about it op?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
lol

edit: lol if true

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

go to school and become an aids and or cancer researcher or reinstall eve online

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Putin gave us all AIDS. The magnificent bastard actually pulled it off

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
the only cure for aids is to just kill everyone with hiv aids till it goes away, kill all the monkeys too.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

gently caress the ROW posted:

lol

edit: lol if true

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/aids-conference-attendees-downed-malaysian-jet-24611650

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

we all knew HIV was prone to mutation, but we never expected in a small town in the eastern ukraine, it would gain the ability to control our minds.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!
Not gonna lie, when I heard 100 scientists died in the plane crash I was pretty worried something important would be set back a ton.

Then I found out they were AIDS researchers and I didn't give a poo poo.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

of course they died. lol if you think the illuminati wouldnt try to kill people curing their population control virus

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

SaltLick posted:

of course they died. lol if you think the illuminati wouldnt try to kill people curing their gay control virus

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
You have a strange definition of "really" and "deserves".

Edit: I have the reading comprehension of an AIDS ridden monkey.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

SaltLick posted:

of course they died. lol if you think the illuminati wouldnt try to kill people curing their population control virus

hmm

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
That is really awful & not funny at all & I am also angry, OP.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Lol aids

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
USA: We're want to reset relations
Russia: Yes. Reset. We reset your airplane, it no longer flies, you having problem with this?

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

great job russia!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
what if aids researchers killed my parents, op?? what then? let me savor what what victory i can

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

These kinds of death patterns always come in threes:

1. The President of Poland and his entire Cabinet plus a good chunk of their Parliament (anniversary of the Katyn Massacre)
2. 100 AIDs researchers, 165 Dutch, and miscellaneious important Euros and Asians (anniversary of TW800)
3. ???

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jul 18, 2014

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

when i read that all i could think was "goddamn this is gonna give birth to some wacky conspiracies"

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
were they like real scientist, or scientist at top research institutes that spen 99 cents out of every dollar on payroll?

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
they deserve it for not doing anything for the last 30 years

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Among the passengers were 108 delegates enroute to the 20th International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2014) in Melbourne, including Joep Lange, a former president of the International AIDS Society, which organizes the conference.[26] Also on board was Dutch senator Willem Witteveen.[27][28]

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

science is gay and aids is punishement

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
What does an "AIDS activist" do? Go to protest rallies and hold up signs that say, "AIDS SUPPRESSES IMMUNE SYSTEMS" in order to shame the virus?

Since everybody already knows what AIDS is, I only assume being an activist is what one does when they don't want to get a real job.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

GORDON posted:

What does an "AIDS activist" do? Go to protest rallies and hold up signs that say, "AIDS SUPPRESSES IMMUNE SYSTEMS" in order to shame the virus?

Since everybody already knows what AIDS is, I only assume being an activist is what one does when they don't want to get a real job.

an aids activist does their best to spread aids.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
That's what it took to make you upset about this? You were fine with it before you learned that?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Earwicker posted:

These kinds of death patterns always come in threes:

1. The President of Poland and his entire Cabinet plus a good chunk of their Parliament (anniversary of the Katyn Massacre)
2. 100 AIDs researchers, 165 Dutch, and miscellaneious important Euros and Asians (anniversary of TW800)
3. ???

1969 – After a party on Chappaquiddick Island, Senator Ted Kennedy from Massachusetts drives an Oldsmobile off a bridge and his passenger, Mary Jo Kopechne, dies.

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
i dont have aids so i dont care

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

turdriver posted:

i dont have aids so i dont care

ditto.

op must have aids tho

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Pop the blue bubble to slow down cure research

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
What kind of moron flies a passanger jet over a warzone?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

4outof5 posted:

What kind of moron flies a passanger jet over a warzone?

gays with aids

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
THEY'LL NEVER NEG MY POZHOLE NOW AHAHAH!

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

nice own goal

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
I also watch the news to get realy angry and make posts online!!!

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
seriously though this is a senseless tragedy and the world is a darker place now those wonderful lights have been extinguished

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

onedayholiday posted:

seriously though this is a senseless tragedy and the world is a darker place now those wonderful lights have been extinguished

people die non stop constantly, even now, thousands and thousands every hour. why are these people more important?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
How do we assure that a tragedy like this will never happen again?

Nuclear weapons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Does Finland not have AIDS testing technology?

• Locked thread