Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I think ill take out a fat national guard/reserve police douchebag and steal his kit.

Grab whatever clean food I can find and stockpile some water in my bathtub.

Get some supplies like active carbon, toilet paper, sugar packets, aspirin, fishing line, and a few boxes of large black trash bags. Oh, and some finger condoms too.

Huddle in my place for a few days and see if things go back to normal. If they dont Ill probably go out towards Mt Hood and settle in for a few weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I guess I would be the crazy cat lady NPC who lives out in the wasteland.

Ill supply a quest where you have to find my lost "cat" Miss Snorkles and bring her back with my CatCo Training flute. Sadly Miss Snorkles is a deathclaw and attacks on site unless you can play her favorite tune on the training flute.

The quest completion prize is 250caps.

I need a hobby. :ohdear:

• Locked thread