Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Ruby got Railed posted:

basements should be p safe from the devestation

I could see a bunch of goons not changing their lifestyle one bit after the bomb, staying indoors and eating food with lots of preservatives,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Subliminal Sauce posted:

reluctant avuncular sweater-wearing antichrist

I'm this now actually

naem
May 29, 2011

Subliminal Sauce posted:

But there can only be one! We must now out-friendly eachother to the finish, kind sir!

No no its ok, you can do it it's fine. Heh. Shucks. "kicks dirt bashfully"

naem
May 29, 2011

I am Toni Lippi posted:

I'm not going to lie, immediately after the missiles hit and just before the billowing clouds of nuclear radiation cover up the sun I'm going to start eating motherfuckers. Day one. I've got like 8 cans of chicken rub that my co-worker gave me and I'm not loving around.

See I've been doing this for years already to prepare

naem
May 29, 2011

Randarkman posted:

a desert, but yes, that seems to be the only thing post-apocalypse fiction writers are able to come up with.

i mean chernobyl is an actual post-nuclear wasteland, sort of, and its mostly overgrown forests, abandoned houses, mutated cancer bunnies, gay mushrooms and dire bears far as i've heard.

http://m.csmonitor.com/World/Latest-News-Wires/2011/0401/Radioactive-boars-in-Germany-a-legacy-of-Chernobyl

naem
May 29, 2011

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

We can do it but we need some kind of Terrible Secret. Y'know, just to round out the eerie wholesomeness of it all.

Let's not go with cannibalism though that's been done to death.

Maybe our spunk wont work underground so we have to kidnap teenage Kurt russell and force him to breed our daughters, also we'll wear clown makeup OH and a robot

naem
May 29, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

I think ill take out a fat national guard/reserve police douchebag and steal his kit.

Grab whatever clean food I can find and stockpile some water in my bathtub.

Get some supplies like active carbon, toilet paper, sugar packets, aspirin, fishing line, and a few boxes of large black trash bags. Oh, and some finger condoms too.

Huddle in my place for a few days and see if things go back to normal. If they dont Ill probably go out towards Mt Hood and settle in for a few weeks.

I just call that "thursday"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Daedra posted:

im the dude who shits himself to death because i forgot to boil my creek water before drinking
http://www.buylifestraw.com/products/lifestraw-go

• Locked thread