Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
You probably have bird poo poo all over your house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
2.30am is a silly time to wake up for prelims

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

The population of Ireland is tiny, but the Irish diaspora is absolutely enormous.

Yup, pretty sure there are more "Irish" people in the USA eastern seaboard currently than have ever actually lived in Ireland.

Ireland's population and general economy is too small to bother with on its own.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.
so when does the main card actually start since I'm an idiot

edit: eastern time

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

3pm buddy

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
I keep looking at the prelims and thinking I should just get some sleep but then I see Nikita Krylov

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.

not a strong start to the day for me.

thanks

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
It's crazy what hype can do for a fighter in their third UFC fight. Even if Conor straight mauls Diego he's still going to be viewed as untested and if he loses he was never that good to begin with.

MMA is great.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Day MMA, gently caress yeah

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
When do prelims start?

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

1st AD posted:

When do prelims start?

12:30 eastern. Promise I wasn't lying.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
An hour. Snack rating is this loving dope brunch burrito I'm about to consume

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
Actually, in the future I can add a couple more non-US time zones. Which are most useful?

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Finally fell into a fight pass subscription. Lets get this going!

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I wonder what we're going to get a highlight reel knockout or an embarrassing finish from Krylov this morning.

Hoping for the latter.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Its tiiiiiiiime

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
What's the best way to guesstimate when a specific fight will take place? I'd like to catch the main card, but I haven't the slightest idea on when that will be. Especially since no one can really know how long a fight will last for. Any thoughts?

I think a friend was saying for PPVs each fight gets slotted for 30 minutes or so? Is there something similiar for this?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Patrick The Holligan Holohan

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Oh gently caress it's the UK announce team

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

-Atom- posted:

I wonder what we're going to get a highlight reel knockout or an embarrassing finish from Krylov this morning.

Hoping for the latter.

>:(

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Is.....is that a tattoo of Gerard Butler playing Leonidas?

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Muttonchips posted:

What's the best way to guesstimate when a specific fight will take place? I'd like to catch the main card, but I haven't the slightest idea on when that will be. Especially since no one can really know how long a fight will last for. Any thoughts?

I think a friend was saying for PPVs each fight gets slotted for 30 minutes or so? Is there something similiar for this?

I don't think there is any way. I was hoping to get the Cerrone fight earlier in the week and by the time I got home everything was over and he was getting his hand raised. Only one of the fights went to decision and it was a prelim I think. You can't ever predict it.

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

gently caress this crowd is packed and amped up straight out of the gate

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Holy poo poo Sampo walked out to The Urge? Haven't heard those guys in forever.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GJdUMtnw6Ls

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

This ginger looks fucken spazzy

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
That was loving cool

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Spectacular!!!

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
this fuckin irish guy haha

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

That kid is loving good.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I don't like euro announce team, or euro Bruce Buffer

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Mr. Nice! posted:

That kid is loving good.

ya

Detroit_Dogg posted:

yea

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

nobody does

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
loving lol

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Joe rogan probably has a 'fight companion' podcast going on

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
can these irish fucks get translators pleace

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
did he just tell a loving parable or something? i can't understand anything i'm hearing between their mushmouths and the crowd going nuts

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
irish people are hilarious

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

They should really try to poach Wheelock and Smith for these cards because gently caress UK announcers. Also hire anybody else for the ring announcer. They can keep Dan Hardy though.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Dan Hardy and John Gooden are legitimately really good at their jobs, but Euro Buffer is bland as all hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I think he said his training partner was in jail, then said something about bad dreams then the rest was all completely incomprehensible

• Locked thread