Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

LobsterMobster posted:

Toss a Brit to the side

move brit get out the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Triticum Guzzler posted:

seery, how old are you? [iphone beep, robot voice] Sixty.

I'm loving dying.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Phil needs to go for a leg lock like his brother Paul.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Seerys immaculate technique is as old school as his leathery skin

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
phil needs to go back to england where the competition is easier

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Seery got up, smiled and punched him for trying.

Hexum
Jul 23, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

when he loses this fight he'll be out of the ufc like his brother

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
When you're getting dominated by a guy who just got done working at the docks 15 minutes ago maybe you should reconsider things

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Siri officially owns.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i love this crowd

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Beautiful knee tap which Hardy calls an ankle pick because :britain:

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Not surprising that the only man Phil Harris was able to beat in the UFC is known as "Useless"

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
What's the reason the referee protects the fighter while he's getting up from being on the ground?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Oh God I can't wait for the post fight interview

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Muttonchips posted:

What's the reason the referee protects the fighter while he's getting up from being on the ground?

There can be a lot of time wasted with the indecision that happens when fighters try to figure that out for themselves.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i love this crowd

Dude when seery was kicking a guy on the ground because he doesn't know how to grapple, and the crowd kept erupting, I started laughing uncontrollably

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Seery is a real dark horse flyweight. I want to see him move up and fight someone in the fringe of the top 10.

Besides Pickett, I mean.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

1st AD posted:

Seery is a real dark horse flyweight. I want to see him move up and fight someone in the fringe of the top 10.

Besides Pickett, I mean.

Scott Jorgensen would be a good fight for him. Someone like Benavidez would eat him alive

mewse
May 2, 2006

I want to live in a world where seery can do his thing without getting completely shut down by wrestling

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Has he done enough to steal it from Harris?

what

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

lol this was a rematch, Harris won the first one

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

lol they all have stories or lessons to share

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Holy gently caress. Ireland is so goddamn depressing.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Geno Petralli posted:

I want to live in a world where seery can do his thing without getting completely shut down by wrestling

His wrestling had looked good in his UFC fights so far.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
This is it folks. We've found the most Irish person ever.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

They should get these guys to do post-fight interviews in the place of Brazilians.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Last name on back of the arm. Oh boy.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I will never get tired of Ilir Latifi fights. Never.

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
What kind of weird rear end bat is this?

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Muttonchips posted:

What kind of weird rear end bat is this?

That's a hurl. It's for baetin' heads with while playing hurling.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Those leg kicks :stare:

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
what the gently caress was that

raingwc
Feb 28, 2008

Awwwww yeah! Go Latifi!

Atleast one Swede won tonight :D

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
The Sledgehammer is a pretty fitting nickname for that dude

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Latifi is a pound for pound fighter, already. The greatest

Mgant
Nov 26, 2005

Best in the West
Ilir is a fuken monster.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Latifi scares me

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Latifi looks like he should be getting someone with a name soon. Doesn't look anything like the guy who was frustrated by Mousasi's jab.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
He looks like if Mark Kerr and Bas Rutten had a child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
Did someone gif that backflip? One of the best parts of the event so far. That low kick was incredible :stare:

• Locked thread