Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should this generation be called?
Millennials
Generation Y
Generation 9/11
I'm Gay
Die Hitlerjugend
View Results

• Locked thread
Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Generation X, 83 is the cut off date.

But really we should all be renaming the baby boomers.

Generation FYGM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

poopzilla posted:

^^ oh, thanks

same.

are we the rear end end of Gen X or proto gen Y? I'm never sure

Yeah, the Baby boomers are being sort of split up now in to early group and the Jones group. You can sort of split up X as being part of the falling baby boomers and then that sort of steady population with a small peak and than a fall before early Mil, who had steady 80's growth followed by a blast of babies in the early 90's.

Here is a handy dandy chart:
https://www.google.com/search?site=...229.1Hs27fDn_Q0

Shithouse Dave posted:

Generation FYGM.

I like your style, but gently caress you got mine needs a little spicing.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Yeah, the Baby boomers are being sort of split up now in to early group and the Jones group. You can sort of split up X as being part of the falling baby boomers and then that sort of steady population with a small peak and than a fall before early Mil, who had steady 80's growth followed by a blast of babies in the early 90's.

Here is a handy dandy chart:
https://www.google.com/search?site=...229.1Hs27fDn_Q0

the baby blaster generation sounds pretty cool.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Miltank posted:

Kids being born right now are probably about the perfect age for loving.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Generation of stupid fuckers that can't stop texting while driving and don't know how to type. Wait that's too long. Generation human being works better.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Generation X, 83 is the cut off date.

81. Anyone born before 82 is officially old.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the good ol days

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

We need a forth reich.

naem
May 29, 2011

All I know I'd when I'm 36 I'm banging some 18 year olds okay??

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

naem posted:

All I know I'd when I'm 36 I'm banging some 18 year olds okay??

As someone who is 37, I have no interest in banging 18 year olds. Chicks don't develop brain cells until their late 20s.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

veedubfreak posted:

As someone who is 37, I have no interest in banging 18 year olds. Chicks don't develop brain cells until their late 20s.

Yeah, totally.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

born in 88 so I'm a milennial fagatron but I can still remember just enough of what the world was like before the web got big

it's definitely made a lot of people more insufferable and it'll be fun to see what society is like in another 25 years. fun fun fun.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Feranon posted:

born in 88 so I'm a milennial fagatron but I can still remember just enough of what the world was like before the web got big

it's definitely made a lot of people more insufferable and it'll be fun to see what society is like in another 25 years. fun fun fun.

I always figured it was the opposite. The world was full of insufferable people and all the net did was bring them into the light. Sure it snowballed into a bunch more people, but hose people would have been hosed in other ways. It's more organized this way.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

satanic splash-back posted:

generation y and millennials are different generations dingus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Richard Hell was a member of the ____ generation. Which one is that?

naem
May 29, 2011

veedubfreak posted:

I agree, women should be kept sequestered and wear full body/head coverings until 28 and not live and learn and have positive experiences to figure out what life is all about, with full human agency

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

naem posted:

I agree, women should be kept sequestered and wear full body/head coverings until 28 and not live and learn and have positive experiences to figure out what life is all about, with full human agency

Nice try, Hitler.

Guards
Dec 30, 2006

Should you be here?
Should you be doing that?

veedubfreak posted:

Generation of stupid fuckers that can't stop texting while driving and don't know how to type. Wait that's too long. Generation human being works better.

I mean, at least generation "I make excuses for not wearing seatbelts" was only hurting themselves.

naem
May 29, 2011

Nurge posted:

Nice try, Hitler.

I 100% agree that as the previous poster said, woman brains aren't as "developed" and that the legal age of adulthood should not apply to them, nor should their agency allow them to do whatever and whoever they want, and also that sex is inherently bad always, and that finding legal adault women attractive is morally wrong, and no hhumpin for anyone amen

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
What generation made dumpster diving a thing? Because that is the exact point when the human race became un-savable.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

catpowerd posted:

What generation made dumpster diving a thing? Because that is the exact point when the human race became un-savable.

i think that would be the fourth generation after king mesannepada took reign, scavenging from refuse heaps in ancient ur

Dominus Caedis
Sep 17, 2007
Stupid Noob
Generation Why?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

veedubfreak posted:

i don't think you understand the concept of "banging"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

why is that guy wearing underwear outside of his pants

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

mr.capps posted:

why is that guy wearing underwear outside of his pants

It might be a badly drawn fannypack. Then again he does say heterosexual so probably not.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

catpowerd posted:

A friend of mine said he knew a guy who would go dumpster diving at Red Lobster to get all the uneaten cheddar biscuits they cooked that day.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Nurge posted:

It might be a badly drawn fannypack. Then again he does say heterosexual so probably not.

Is this some sort of phat, cool new fashion that I'm not hip to jive with yet?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I wish I was a baby boomer. My Dad said the 60s ruled.

Howdges
Dec 29, 2012

eating cold ravioli out of a can generation

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
Generation gaY

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this, except the w-het is also crying. and fat

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Generation gently caress Me in the rear end-- Generation FMA. Anime, homosexuality, the abuse of corporations on my wallet all crammed into one.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I have noticed that high schoolers today seldom seem truly interested in hearing about my sexless marriage, which proves they are self-centered and degenerate

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Lottery of Babylon posted:

I have noticed that high schoolers today seldom seem truly interested in hearing about my sexless marriage, which proves they are self-centered and degenerate

Feel free to share the stories here, m8.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Generation hosed by the Baby Boomers

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

In panel one, the shaved Nazi orangutan is going to shoot the sad zombie whose jaw is falling off. In panel two, the frumpy Asian lady is oppressing the hunchback by claiming to be a man.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Speaking as an enlightened member of Generation X, I like to refer to Millenials as belonging to Generation Inferior.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i'm an '84, am i millenial or Y?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

• Locked thread