Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should this generation be called?
Millennials
Generation Y
Generation 9/11
I'm Gay
Die Hitlerjugend
View Results

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

I look a many as ten years younger than I am so I'm just going to wait and see whats up with the next generation and pretend to be one of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

All I know I'd when I'm 36 I'm banging some 18 year olds okay??

naem
May 29, 2011

veedubfreak posted:

As someone who is 37, I have no interest in banging 18 year olds. Chicks don't develop brain cells until their late 20s.

I agree, women should be kept sequestered and wear full body/head coverings until 28 and not live and learn and have positive experiences to figure out what life is all about, with full human agency

naem
May 29, 2011

Nurge posted:

Nice try, Hitler.

I 100% agree that as the previous poster said, woman brains aren't as "developed" and that the legal age of adulthood should not apply to them, nor should their agency allow them to do whatever and whoever they want, and also that sex is inherently bad always, and that finding legal adault women attractive is morally wrong, and no hhumpin for anyone amen

naem
May 29, 2011

Newsweek is dead isn't it

naem
May 29, 2011

I can't tell who is trolling who in this thread

naem
May 29, 2011

I am also trolling though

naem
May 29, 2011

I feel like generation x thought growing up they were going to be super successful and have influence, like the boomers, and then were hurt when their parents destroyed any chance at success by running the country into the ground.

It was especially painful since gen x were all about showing how rebellious they were by avoiding success "I'm such a slacker haw haw" since success is so easy, like for their parents. Like on tv. Only it turns out not.

While millenials never had a chance in the first place and know it. Also when you have to have more than one Xbox in the house because otherwise your dad hogs it it's hard to take anything they say seriously

naem
May 29, 2011

I am slumming it here it is true

naem
May 29, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwCOKAO8vYI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

naem
May 29, 2011

It's going to be cool when we're all super old and 1997 is going to sound like 1897 when we talk about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

The army bought my bachelors for me and all I had to do was not die and have lifelong PTSD!

• Locked thread