Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should this generation be called?
Millennials
Generation Y
Generation 9/11
I'm Gay
Die Hitlerjugend
View Results

• Locked thread
Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Hey everybody from generation X, how does it feel to be a flannel colored bump in history over shadowed by both the boomers and the 85 to 00's kids.

I can understand you not answering because you built this fake exterior of slackness, but come one, use your over funded, over educated rear end to answer the only important question you will ever be asked other than "have you heard of Nirvana?"

feels good man. we got in before the door slammed shut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

It's hard to start a rebellion when food is on your table.

i can't feed on the powerless, when my cups already overfilled

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Boogaleeboo posted:

Pretty much every single group that measures things starts the Millennial Generation as early as 81, and usually no later than 83.

Don't know where you weird fuckers are getting 2000s. That's Generation Z as they are known, the ones still too new to really have an identifying characteristic.

killing themselves over mean words on the internet would be one

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

more like generation pie

• Locked thread