Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you buy dis bizznatch?
Yes cum on me with your hot hot Michael Jordon
I'm scared sempi, could you please tell me more.
No no no no no, because I am a loving honkey and love to suck on pig tails while watching American Idol
View Results

• Locked thread
mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

It's Michael Jordon! Playing baseball! It's worth like 100 dollars on ebay!

I'll sell it to you for like 99 dollars!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
why wouldn't I just print that picture out and then I've got it without paying

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

ill give you $4

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

There's stats on the back I think. Like, $100 worth of stats apparently.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Obviously you do not know anything about baseball cards. See baseball cards are made with cardboard and shiny foil. You are talking about putting it on printer paper that is one step up from toilet paper that you wipe your rear end with. If you were to wipe your rear end with a baseball card, it would feel like wiping your as with shells.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

bonus hole boy posted:

ill give you $4

I like your face, you got gumption kid, I'll give it to you for 98.45.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I'll trade you a Tertwig card for it, straight up. With a grass energy because it's a deal like whaoh

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Hobohemian posted:

There's stats on the back I think. Like, $100 worth of stats apparently.

SOOO MANY STATS! And there is another picture. Also there is a paragraph explaining the legend that is Michael Jordon's Baseball career. See the Mayans predicted that there will come a man who will save a dying sport after he was too old for his current sport, and that moment was capture in a White Socks outfit with his mouth open.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
if the back is so special, post a picture of the back

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Dubious posted:

I'll trade you a Tertwig card for it, straight up. With a grass energy because it's a deal like whaoh

I have no use for your children's game card thing that is just a virtual version of dog fighting, when I'm trying to peddle cards based on actual ruled dog fighting.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

if the back is so special, post a picture of the back

This is a trick!
You're just trying to have me do all the work while you devalue the card by printing it on toilet paper.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

I have no use for your children's game card thing that is just a virtual version of dog fighting, when I'm trying to peddle cards based on actual ruled dog fighting.

ok ill trade you this instead

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Stop replying to every single post OP, it's pathetic and embarrassing to watch.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
take a picture with your nude body lumpingly reflected in the card's surface

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Dubious posted:

ok ill trade you this instead

I am selling a Michael Jordon baseball card. The only market for Michale Vick cards are meme nerds on the internet who think they are funny.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

That's a rare one OP its from before he turned white and started diddling little boys

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

For this deal to be successful, I'll need to make 15-20% profit. It would be fair for me to take it off your hands for $80.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Chris Awful posted:

For this deal to be successful, I'll need to make 15-20% profit. It would be fair for me to take it off your hands for $80.

How about 85.525? We can saw a penny in half.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

op respond to me too

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
since he raped Bugs Bunny mj cards aren't worth what they used to be

Greed is eternal
Jun 8, 2008
isn't he supposed to play basketball?? well, maybe he's covering for his buddy and the photo guy happens to show up lol

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

That cards worth less than $10 OP

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

maybe next he can pretend to have a father

Fortuitous Bumble
Jan 5, 2007

when I was like 12 my dad's friend gave me a michael jordan baseball card and also a couple of shaq-fu cards and said they could be really valuable some day. I'm not sure anyone on the internet would believe me about the shaq-fu trading cards but they definitely existed and they're probably buried in my parent's attic somewhere

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Fortuitous Bumble posted:

when I was like 12 my dad's friend gave me a michael jordan baseball card and also a couple of shaq-fu cards and said they could be really valuable some day. I'm not sure anyone on the internet would believe me about the shaq-fu trading cards but they definitely existed and they're probably buried in my parent's attic somewhere

Believe it or not the Shaq Fu cards are worth more than the Michael Jordan baseball card from the OP

sausage paddy
Feb 25, 2009

SirEvelynTremble posted:

since he raped Bugs Bunny mj cards aren't worth what they used to be

Bugs was asking for it

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Someone offered $4? I'll offer $2.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i'll give you an upper decker for it :george:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Note: people make fun of Michael Jordan, baseball player all the time. And he really didn't do very well. Until you take into account that he was 31 playing in AA. He was playing with a bunch of early 20s kids who had been playing non stop for over 10 years. Most of whom had already played a couple of full years of pro ball. On top of this, AA tends to have the better pitchers because the good ones don't stay in AAA for very long.

Oh yeah, and Michael Jordan hadn't played ball in about 15 years, approximately.

He batted just over .200. His OBP was decent based on his average. He didn't slug much. He did steal 30 bags, though he was caught 18 times. He made a number of errors in the outfield.

My point? Don't hate on MJ playing baseball for a year. He did extremely well when you take into account his situation. Had he been playing A ball, those numbers would likely have been much better. Had he played another year, they would have gone up a bit, too.

Baseball is very difficult. Much more so than all of the other big sports. Athleticism is great but it's a game of hand-eye coordination. The longer you do it, the better you become until your body starts to let you down. Just as with any hand-eye coordination sort of thing. He started at age 31. 31!!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
he looks surprised. like he jsut saw a goatse or something (i imagine there's a goatse at the front of the batting cage)

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Obviously you do not know anything about baseball cards. See baseball cards are made with cardboard and shiny foil. You are talking about putting it on printer paper that is one step up from toilet paper that you wipe your rear end with. If you were to wipe your rear end with a baseball card, it would feel like wiping your as with shells.

So can I wipe my rear end with that baseball card, because it seems to me like that's the best it deserves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Waltzing Along posted:

Note: people make fun of Michael Jordan, baseball player all the time. And he really didn't do very well. Until you take into account that he was 31 playing in AA. He was playing with a bunch of early 20s kids who had been playing non stop for over 10 years. Most of whom had already played a couple of full years of pro ball. On top of this, AA tends to have the better pitchers because the good ones don't stay in AAA for very long.

Oh yeah, and Michael Jordan hadn't played ball in about 15 years, approximately.

He batted just over .200. His OBP was decent based on his average. He didn't slug much. He did steal 30 bags, though he was caught 18 times. He made a number of errors in the outfield.

My point? Don't hate on MJ playing baseball for a year. He did extremely well when you take into account his situation. Had he been playing A ball, those numbers would likely have been much better. Had he played another year, they would have gone up a bit, too.

Baseball is very difficult. Much more so than all of the other big sports. Athleticism is great but it's a game of hand-eye coordination. The longer you do it, the better you become until your body starts to let you down. Just as with any hand-eye coordination sort of thing. He started at age 31. 31!!

the point of making fun of MJ for playing baseball is because all of these points you make were obvious to everyone before he saw his first pitch. it was a silly gimmick

• Locked thread