Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

im watching this UN livestream and its just some doughy guy talking about human rights. sounds like he's eating a whole loaf of bread. what a bunch of impotent faggots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

what are you doing with your life?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

www posted:

today i am smoking weed and watching the under secretary general of hte UN make a bitch outta himself

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
shut up

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

why dont u pass a resolution about it

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
The UN has never been relevant.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i submit the resolution that op is a human being

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Volcott posted:

The UN has never been relevant.

Actually the UN is very relevant for millions of people that depend on them for food and medical aid.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Copley Depot posted:

blocked by china lol

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

SHISHKABOB posted:

Actually the UN is very relevant for millions of people that depend on them for food and medical aid.
OP would know this if aid packages included Cheetos

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

SHISHKABOB posted:

Don't you mean the US since we finance the UN?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

4outof5 posted:

Don't you mean the US since we finance the UN?

P. much.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
OP has violated several international laws on shitposting but they were nonbinding resolutions so we'll just glare at him/her/xe.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Copley Depot posted:

I'd like to tack on a rider proclaiming RCMAN5150 to be the world's biggest bitch.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

what does the "B" in "L M B O" stand for

butt?

bread?

balls? (this one is a little sexist/misogynistic........)

boobs? (this one is okay)

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

WHAT A GOOD DOG posted:

what does the "B" in "L M B O" stand for

butt?

bread?

balls? (this one is a little sexist/misogynistic........)

boobs? (this one is okay)

it is butt, dog

what is next on the agenda???

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

i dont bleieve you

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
The UN is impotent because nobody wants to give any power to an independent organization tasked with enforcing international law.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

SHISHKABOB posted:

Yeah so dictators and other bad dudes can steal it then sell it back to the people that's good

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Yaldabaoth posted:

The UN is impotent because nobody wants to give any power to an independent organization tasked with enforcing international law.

if thats what makes the UN impotent then explain what makes my dick not work

naem
May 29, 2011

The un is pretty much america doing "whatever the heck it wants" but making sure we can point to somebody else and say "they said it was ok" after we bribe our allies a bunch to pass some vaguely worded resolutions

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

WHAT A GOOD DOG posted:

That means you're chosen by God because Calvanism is the correct religion and he's actively removing the temptations for you so you don't have to worry about falling into sin

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

WHAT A GOOD DOG posted:

You've offended God and you need to give your life over to Jesus. Rock hard boners for everyone guaranteed*.

*Rock hard boners only guaranteed for people in Heaven*

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

would it be racist if the US released an official press release stating the the UN was "my nigga"?

since it has the 'a' that means that the UN is like a really good friend of the US. if it was a hard R, that would mean that it's like, the US's slave right?

naem
May 29, 2011

We share full "un permission" privileges with western Europe too since America is pretty much "western Europe 2.0"

Occasionally ChinaRussia will make a pouty face and say "nuh-uhh!!" and we have to go "aww c'mon maaan"

Meanwhile there's a bunch of dudes starving somewhere

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
We should go back to the old way of doing things and settle our disputes through wars and conquer people to get their stuff

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Oh no! A unified and just international council has been set up to stop me invading places and doing war crimes boo hoo.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

quote:

United Nations

In the spring of 1970, at the invitation of then Secretary-General U Thant, Sri Chinmoy began conducting twice-weekly meditations at the United Nations. These non-denominational meditations are for staff and members of delegations and non-governmental organizations (NGO). For the past 37 years the Meditation Group has, in addition to the meditations, sponsored an ongoing series of programmes, lectures and concerts to promote world harmony in support of the goals and vision of the United Nations. The regular meditations and programmes continue to be held.

“The outer message of the United Nations is peace.
The inner message of the United Nations is love.
The inmost message of the United Nations is oneness.”

- Sri Chinmoy

This fucker could lift a 'Pyramid of Men' and an airplane so don't mess with the UN

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

redshirt posted:

I'd like to tack on a rider proclaiming RCMAN5150 to be the world's biggest bitch.

I second this.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Saalkin posted:

I second this.

Done.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

SHISHKABOB posted:

The UN is terrible at handling these aids

If anything it's the countries behind the UN that are relevant, the UN is loving worthless bureaucracy

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Don Tacorleone posted:

The UN is terrible at handling these aids

If anything it's the countries behind the UN that are relevant, the UN is loving worthless bureaucracy

we haven't had another world war since the UN has been founded, and we haven't been invaded by aliens since then either so gently caress YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

List of times UN sanctions have worked:

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

SirEvelynTremble posted:

This fucker could lift a 'Pyramid of Men' and an airplane so don't mess with the UN

these are photoshops

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Basically the UN exists to trick smaller countries into thinking what they think matters in order to give legitimacy to American hegemony. Works so far, still no alliance of nations arrayed against the US since the USSR fell apart.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

these are photoshops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYJHlKXksMM

real deal lol

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Node posted:

we haven't had another world war since the UN has been founded, and we haven't been invaded by aliens since then either so gently caress YOU

I have a rock that keeps tigers away.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the world should just let the cIA do its thing. dissolve the UN let spies do everything thecool way

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Seriously, is it time to dissolve the UN or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

www posted:

• Locked thread