Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'd get called the velvet underground of weird twitter in my buzzfeed obit probably op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hell, maybe even the razilles denudes of aforesaid

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Professor Shark posted:

Everything would cease to exist because I'm certain that you are all a figment of my imagination and I'm the God of my own reality!

Better keep me alive, people!
If I'm a figment of your imagination then why can't you edit my post?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Professor Shark posted:

Everything would cease to exist because I'm certain that you are all a figment of my imagination and I'm the God of my own reality!

Better keep me alive, people!

then your imagination sucks because i suck

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I think it's a quantum thing wherein we each create our own universes and they interact
when in contact with another person's universe and this interaction creates all the action in all our universes.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

A misanthrope posted:

then your imagination sucks because i suck
no misanthrope you dont' suck

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Not much for me, but the thermonuclear device that's triggered to my beating heart might inconvenience a few people.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
When I die- gently caress it, I hope I go to hell; cuz I'm a piece of poo poo and it aint hard to fuckin' tell.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

a bone to pick posted:

When I die- gently caress it, I hope I go to hell; cuz I'm a piece of poo poo and it aint hard to fuckin' tell.
I had to google this because I thought it might be juggalo lyrics

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
I'm still waiting on my imminent death as i have been since the beginning of this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
already talked it over and my family is shipping my body out to some mtn for a sky burial and i hope they actually do it instead of being jerks and having a regular funeral for me

• Locked thread