Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

A Catastrophe posted:

Sorry to interrupt the art festival, but i'm just repostin this from the other thread since people were interested:

Also he posted some cool art ferrinus did for the project:

yes

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Well, I'm out.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Arivia posted:

I said that out loud. Holy poo poo Reene.

Do you spell it or say the words or pronounce it as a word?

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Ettin posted:

I'm backing out of this part of the conversation, but I will say I heard Greg Stolze's favourite kind of liquorice is the little black twisty ones that everybody hates. :aaa:

That bastard.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

MadScientistWorking posted:

I think your horribly underestimating how overtly systemic this sort of behavior is in other industries. I would love it to have a job or even hobby that doesn't act so overtly lovely it doesn't make me want to scream out.

It's systemic everywhere, sure, but it's a lot more surface-level here than it is in a lot of other places. Even video games, I think, you have to at least look at a rabbit hole to see this horrible treatment of people. It's just frolicking around in the grass here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Guilty Spork posted:

The most cursory look at Pundit or Zak's blogs should be more than enough.

Mearls picked them because he is a fan of their blogs. One cannot emphasize that enough.

• Locked thread