Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

I said that out loud. Holy poo poo Reene.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

neongrey posted:

Do you spell it or say the words or pronounce it as a word?

I said the words. Oh my god... complete with trailing off at the end.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

TheSpookyDanger posted:

I've never actually used it for a game, but I messed around with roll20 a bit that seems pretty cool.

Roll20 is pretty great and it has built-in Google Hangouts integration if that's your bag.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Winson_Paine posted:

Holy christ I am gonna take all of these for my next dude

holy poo poo

nope

nopenonopnonpnonpnonononpnonpnnonpnopenopenope

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Winson_Paine posted:

I bought the kid foam polyhedrals to celebrate, she took them to the park and her little pals all played with them.

I didn't see a d20 in there you were cheating :colbert:

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Mr. Maltose posted:

Is there a difference?

They each got different parts of the alphabet in the divorce.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Winson_Paine posted:

Also these sort of announcements are generally silly, but this place is not huge so I figure it is probably OK. After a little more than two years of modding, I am gonna pass on the star to someone else. It has been fun, but a bunch of stuff is shifting over in my personal life (kid is going into school, I am going back to jobhaving) and also two years seems like plenty to me as far as time served. I will stick around for games and stuff, and stick around until they pick a new mod for the forum, but this is basically a sort of thanks for being a good forum and being fun to be a janitor for for the last couple years.

:( We will miss you Winson! The next person will definitely not be as rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
August's chat thread is up!

• Locked thread