Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.

frankenfreak posted:

+1 damage for each ten reps of both

Totally OP, D&D says that you can do pushups and squats all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Are the Talislanta grogs five guys from the Cleveland suburbs who all know each other? Because that's what I'm seeing in my head here.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Despite our occasional conflicts, Mikan is a cool dude and will be missed in the industry :(

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I have here in my hand a list of 57 men that were made known to the mods of RPGnet as being terrible people with horrible opinions, and who nevertheless are still working in the tabletop gaming industry.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Error 404 posted:

I'm pretty sure I made this exact joke in one of the various chat threads we've had this month.

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to repeat a joke on Something Awful.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

A Catastrophe posted:

As long as you don't repeat your own material.

Oh trust me, I'll never run another Kickstarter.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

You know what? Mikan is right. I'm gonna miss this place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Winsonmod Bestmod

• Locked thread