Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Reene fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jul 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

Gau posted:

I'll never run another kickstarter, sink it through sheer incompetence, throw everyone on the project under the bus, steal the money and blame it on someone who isn't in a position to respond

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

Alternatively, "oh, well, okay, it might happen RARELY, but why don't you just find a GOOD group?"

I love how a bunch of the commenters are saying the article itself will chase women away from the hobby as though their attitude isn't doing that all on its own.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

You're really not going to have any luck with promoting a mass migration from TradGames to some offsite forum and I'm not really sure that's a productive use of energy.

Even if it by some miracle does catch on it's not like Mearls will suddenly go "oh poo poo, well, this changes everything!" He'll just find other reasons to ignore what people are saying.

• Locked thread