Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i drop my phone in the toilet one time when i eas peeing and pulled it out real fast and dried it off. i freaked out but gueess what. that pho ne was workin like a champ and let me tell u. to this day i still use my peephone. its a phone w/ a lil bit of pee on it p. hosed up but true

whats youre darkest decret? tell it here i will be the only one to read it i pronmise *wink*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
mah butthole

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
i like film noir

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I let other people use my pee phone, but I tell them the audio is bad so they have to press their ears and mouth to it for it to work.

Steak
Dec 9, 2005

Pillbug
im gay

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Gazpacho posted:

mah butthole

thats no secret because everybodys heard it already from u farting :owned:
:eyepope:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I wish I had friends. :(

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
im double gay

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i wish i was dead. my life is a waste. i'm crying right now because of how powerful these feelings are

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I still check out eBaumsWorld.com every now and then... please don't hate me.

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

Gaunab posted:

i wish i was dead. my life is a waste. i'm crying right now because of how powerful these feelings are

if it makes you feel any better that's not really a secret :shobon:

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I dropped a bowl of pasta in the toilet and I scooped it out with my hand and ate it

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Rapman the Cook posted:

I dropped a bowl of pasta in the toilet and I scooped it out with my hand and ate it

I read these threads solely for this kind of post so I can feel better about myself

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I love cats but I dont really care for long haired cats. :ohdear:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

The Mad Archivist posted:

I read these threads solely for this kind of post so I can feel better about myself

hosed up if true

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

NiceGuy posted:

if it makes you feel any better that's not really a secret :shobon:

that's what makes it sadder

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
i m actually a really good poster

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
i hope i have another beer left but i think this might be the last one

HighClassSwankyTime
Jan 16, 2004

i hate this thread

Great Orb!
Feb 4, 2009

Billmac posted:

im double gay

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQFzHrridw8

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
im triple gay

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I have a second account that the mods and admins are unaware of. I am able to maintain both accounts by tying into different ISPs and never using the same computer for both accounts.

The other account is a mod in one of the smaller forums.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

i put nair on my junk once to get rid of crabs

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

my oval office never sees the light of day

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

I never beat Shinobi on the PS2.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i think im addicted to masturbating.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i wish being gay was my darkest secret

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
My cousin's brother in law openly admitted to raping a woman he knew from high school before he came out of the closet after he went to jail.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
im straight

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

i will never reveal the wu-tang secret

dk2m
May 6, 2009
i voted for ron paul

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I get a chubby whenever a friend of mine posts breast feeding pictures of herself.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I'm 23 and my wife is 47. My mother doesn't know that we have been married for a year now (4 year relationship). I don't think she will ever be ready. To make things worse (For my mother from a traditional Mexican household), my wife is black. My mother puts up with black people in general, but when I'm around her she mouths off that black people can't do anything right. So she thinks this "girlfriend" is a phase that I'm going through. She once called my prom date a friend of the family right in her face. After that point, I have never introduced any of my girlfriends since then. I help my mother a lot in general but I always give her the roundabout when she asks about my plans for marriage and children. I have to take my ring off anytime I go to family events. My family communicates frequently, so anything that I say to my other family members will end up in the form of a question from my mother within 2-3 business days.
Edit: Additional information and clarity.

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
i tried to register the domain college cuck fest dot com

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I have 5 brothers and sisters. we were all raised by the same father. ive learned im his only biological child due to adultery. my mom doesnt know I know. my siblings have no idea.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Ramsus posted:

I'm 23 and my wife is 47. My mother doesn't know that we have been married for a year now (4 year relationship). I don't think she will ever be ready. To make things worse (For my mother from a traditional Mexican household), my wife is black. My mother puts up with black people in general, but when I'm around her she mouths off that black people can't do anything right. So she thinks this "girlfriend" is a phase that I'm going through. She once called my prom date a friend of the family right in her face. After that point, I have never introduced any of my girlfriends since then. I help my mother a lot in general but I always give her the roundabout when she asks about my plans for marriage and children. I have to take my ring off anytime I go to family events. My family communicates frequently, so anything that I say to my other family members will end up in the form of a question from my mother within 2-3 business days.
Edit: Additional information and clarity.

Ramsus posted:

I have 5 brothers and sisters. we were all raised by the same father. ive learned im his only biological child due to adultery. my mom doesnt know I know. my siblings have no idea.

:stonklol:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Boob Dylan
Jan 3, 2013

Gaunab posted:

This but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

i have not seen any of the godfather movies

e: or scarface

• Locked thread