Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
It's done. The shithole that is Iraq and Syria couldn't possibly be anymore less progressive in the 21st century. We can only hope the Kurds will kick their rear end back to the stone age. So anyone ready for Afghanistan part II?

quote:

Caliph Ibrahim, had set a Saturday deadline for Christians who did not want to stay and live under those terms to "leave the borders of the Islamic Caliphate". "After this date, there is nothing between us and them but the sword," it said.

Maybe if you remove the loving sword, there'll be something else more useful.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/18/isis-islamic-state-issue-ultimatum-to-iraq-christians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Cool

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
kill all muslims

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

they got the right idea imo

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Is your religion better than their religion, op

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I hope they kill each other since the christians would do the same thing if they were in ISIS' position.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

EugeneJ posted:

Is your religion better than their religion, op

The only thing better is respecting another human being regardless of differences ( unless it is bronies, furries and pedophiles).

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

watwat posted:

kill all muslims

another thing ISIS is very good at

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

islam is the light

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Caliphate of peace & free love.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
Happy Ramadan, motherfuckers. Convert or die!

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
i hope the christians are wiped out for what they did to the middle east

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Hingehead posted:

Happy Ramadan, motherfuckers. Convert or die!

All religions are like that, it's just a matter of degrees.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

good ol' Jizya, welcomed back with open arms after a few centuries of tolerance

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

A NEW EDICT FROM THE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE!

All Christians must pay a "blood tax" of their first born son to serve in the new Janissary units!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Religion is cool and totally isn't used as a unifying force to provide power to individuals to rule over others, so go out there and love each other for your loving god.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
anymore less progressive

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Shadoer posted:

A NEW EDICT FROM THE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE!

All Christians must pay a "blood tax" of their first born son to serve in the new Janissary units!

actually the janissaries were largely bektashi, which is a sect of shia islam, which ISIS hates more than christians and jews

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Yaldabaoth posted:

in most religions, the founder was a peace-loving hippie sort.

for islam, the founder was a psychotic warlord whose favorite wife was a 9 year old. he beheaded jews on the reg.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

Alternatively; " Happy Easter, motherfuckers! Covert or die!".

I do have to say at least ISIS are nice enough to let non Muslims pay taxes.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Brown Menace posted:

actually the janissaries were largely bektashi, which is a sect of shia islam, which ISIS hates more than christians and jews

“Christians to Beirut, Alawites to the grave”.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
ISIS just has issued a new statement!! "All fat chicks, for the love of Allah, please leave. You are not welcomed here."

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Breaking news! ISIS just twittered this tweet "@Horse_ebooks You will be first to the sword."

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

big duck equals goose posted:

ISIS just has issued a new statement!! "All fat chicks, for the love of Allah, please leave. You are not welcomed here."

Only women that can wear a size 2 or smaller burka are good muslims. All others shall be stoned!

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Shadoer posted:

Only women that can wear a size 2 or smaller burka are good muslims. All others shall be stoned!

if the women wanna lose some weight real quick they can just steal

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hingehead posted:

Alternatively; " Happy Easter, motherfuckers! Covert or die!".

I do have to say at least ISIS are nice enough to let non Muslims pay taxes.

isis is pretty much overhyped bullshit but they actually are being nice about this considering their stated goal re other types of muslims is straight genocide

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i dunno i just have a hard time dealing with guerilla revolutions in t-shirts, i mean i get that every revolution of this kind was conducted by 17 to 29 year old men who basically looked the same then as they look now, but the whole t-shirts really throws it off for me, so can we get some pieced-together armor and headbands and beat up old boots or something? i dunno anything with dirt on it would be an improvement

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That's kind of an odd concern to have

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nomadologique posted:

i dunno i just have a hard time dealing with guerilla revolutions in t-shirts, i mean i get that every revolution of this kind was conducted by 17 to 29 year old men who basically looked the same then as they look now, but the whole t-shirts really throws it off for me, so can we get some pieced-together armor and headbands and beat up old boots or something? i dunno anything with dirt on it would be an improvement

they actually look like they have some pretty sweet fashion sense, im not getting your complaint here

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
^^^^oh nvm

Big Beef City posted:

That's kind of an odd concern to have

No I think I agree, it's really weird to see these revolutionaries wearing the same stuff as the kids on campus.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

they look okay in their work clothes but a real revolution doesn't take time off, just look at these dudes on the weekend

polo shirts...

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
like ok there's that one scrub in sandals but check out the rest. swirl paint job, dusty blue long coat over ammo rig, navy camo jackets, FINGERLESS GLOVES AND GOGGLES?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
you can tell that is a backwards group of people, they are riding in a Ford

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

(wanna know where that dude got fingerless goggles)

the guy on the left in the bottom pic is winning for me, that utility vest he stripped off the corpse of an american or iraqi soldier is such a bad fit and has nothing in it

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I heard ISIS hackers were responsible for taking down the SA Forums c/d???

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
c

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nomadologique posted:

(wanna know where that dude got fingerless goggles)

the guy on the left in the bottom pic is winning for me, that utility vest he stripped off the corpse of an american or iraqi soldier is such a bad fit and has nothing in it

it was probably like that lovely camera case pack in you get when you buy a digital camera off newegg. it came with the crate of bulgarian ak47s and this dude was like whatever its free

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Lowtax posted:

I heard ISIS hackers were responsible for taking down the SA Forums c/d???

False flag, heard that was a inside job. Please read infowars link on the matter https://www.info-warz.org/radium_behind_it_all.htmlx

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
if i was 10 years younger id show those muzzies what for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Liu posted:

if i was 10 years younger id show those muzzies what for

which ones? theyre mostly killing each other