Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
so they got their little dumbass sunni caliphate, the kurds will cream them if they try to roll into the the north, and the pasdaran will cream them if they try to move on the east

we did it you guys we partitioned iraq.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Lowtax posted:

I heard ISIS hackers were responsible for taking down the SA Forums c/d???

i called the secret service on ralp and he will no longer be troubling us. you're welcome

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

paranoid randroid posted:

so they got their little dumbass sunni caliphate, the kurds will cream them if they try to roll into the the north, and the pasdaran will cream them if they try to move on the east

its really not hard to cream arabse in the genes

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Frostwerks posted:

i called the secret service on ralp and he will no longer be troubling us. you're welcome
I got ur CC info and will print out and mail every post you ever made to every member of your family if you don't pay me $500,000 US

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

we did it you guys we partitioned iraq.

i know there s no good guys in the middle east but is it cool if i kind of want things to work out for the kurds

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Lowtax posted:

I got ur CC info and will print out and mail every post you ever made to every member of your family if you don't pay me $500,000 US

jokes on you, the bank took away my credit card hahahahaha. said too many upgrades on some retarded forum for assholes.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Liu posted:

if i was 10 years younger id show those muzzies what for

I think the max age to join the army is 35.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
kurds is like the quiet scrappy underdogs bound to win out in the end through steadfast perseverance of course you should root for them; of course as soon as they come to power they will purge someone or other and then you'll start rooting for someone else: see alawites for reference

KURDISTAN FOR THE KURDS

oh well i guess looking into it they're pretty religiously diverse and also religioflexible, they take all sorts of liberties with their practices and are probably actually a bunch of syncretic turds (heh) so maybe they won't immediately slaughter anyone who comes under their power, another reason to root for them

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Cream_Filling posted:

i know there s no good guys in the middle east but is it cool if i kind of want things to work out for the kurds

well they seem cooler than fuckin isis, which is like the lowest bar ever but w/e

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

ps why does persia produce so many frikkin religions?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Frostwerks posted:

jokes on you, the bank took away my credit card hahahahaha. said too many upgrades on some retarded forum for assholes.

also, my family already knows how very gay i am tyvm

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Frostwerks posted:

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

nomadologique posted:

kurds is like the quiet scrappy underdogs bound to win out in the end through steadfast perseverance of course you should root for them; of course as soon as they come to power they will purge someone or other and then you'll start rooting for someone else: see alawites for reference

KURDISTAN FOR THE KURDS

oh well i guess looking into it they're pretty religiously diverse and also religioflexible, they take all sorts of liberties with their practices and are probably actually a bunch of syncretic turds (heh) so maybe they won't immediately slaughter anyone who comes under their power, another reason to root for them

If you support the Kurds, you support female equality in the middle east.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

well they seem cooler than fuckin isis, which is like the lowest bar ever but w/e

i bet even sunni syrians roll their eyes at isis like 'get a load of these guys'. i mean its one thing to join some neighborhood milita and rep your hood, but isis is all a bunch of weirdo wahabi foreigners flailing around talking poo poo and generally annoying even their sectarian 'allies'

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

sup ladies i support kurdish occupation of former iraqi and syrian territories

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Cream_Filling posted:

i bet even sunni syrians roll their eyes at isis like 'get a load of these guys'. i mean its one thing to join some neighborhood milita and rep your hood, but isis is all a bunch of weirdo wahabi foreigners flailing around talking poo poo and generally annoying even their sectarian 'allies'

my understanding of syria is real scrubby but im p sure syrians thought they were in fact tryhard freaks who make a valuable contribution to global jihad yes dont get me wrong but should seriously gently caress off now ok

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

nomadologique posted:

KURDISTAN FOR THE KURDS

It's also one of the few relatively safe parts in Iraq since insurgents don't want to mess with the peshmerga and also the kurd areas have good economic growth as a result.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i leanred a lot about the scrappy nature of religious motivated desert fighters by reading dune

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

ps why does persia produce so many frikkin religions?
technically every single person has their own, unique religion. let's call it "faith". organized religion is about turning people against each other for the personal benefit of its founder and tends to be modelled after the founder's faith

its super fuk*ed up !!!

they got jim joneses up the wazoo in middle east

quakster fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jul 19, 2014

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lets drone them

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

nomadologique posted:

i leanred a lot about the scrappy nature of religious motivated desert fighters by reading dune

Obama is basically the emperor, those scrappy desert fighters will never defeat my god tier special forces.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
For those who don't know dune or 40k, let me put it in world of Warcraft terms. See, Obama is like the alliance, always trying to do the right thing but often are overzealous in dealing with problems while The Arabs are like the horde, a bunch of mongrel races all cannibalizing each other but trying to define and create a culture of

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

ISIS is actually one of the coolest things to happen in the middle east in a long time

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Brown Menace posted:

ISIS is actually one of the coolest things to happen in the middle east in a long time

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

quakster posted:

technically every single person has their own, unique religion. let's call it "faith". organized religion is about turning people against each other for the personal benefit of its founder and tends to be modelled after the founder's faith

its super fuk*ed up !!!

they got jim joneses up the wazoo in middle east

man wtf is this poo poo and how does it answer my question??

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

big duck equals goose posted:

For those who don't know dune or 40k, let me put it in world of Warcraft terms. See, Obama is like the alliance, always trying to do the right thing but often are overzealous in dealing with problems while The Arabs are like the horde, a bunch of mongrel races all cannibalizing each other but trying to define and create a culture of

now do star wars (aka dune for children)

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

first the jedi got purged and sent into exile (on a desert planet) then the old manwoman emperoress and his secondincommand famous british rocker and police frontman Sting decided to kill this lady mon motha who doesn't figure much but anyway then a drug smuggler out for profit and pussy teamed up with a whiny little kid who lost his dad to alcoholism and there were gay robots and the empire was overthrown

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Is this where the Arab Spring rolled?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
so they want Christians to pay taxes and give up their Religion?

what is isis, the democrat party? lol

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

If you have non-Muslim provices in your demesne, they produce +25% income from Jizya tax. So this is a good move by the Caliphate.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Religion of pieces. Pieces of your famil

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Cream_Filling posted:

actually the kurds are pretty awesome, you don't need to justify rooting for them.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
sucks to be the yazidis though

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Excelzior posted:

good ol' Jizya, welcomed back with open arms after a few centuries of tolerance

jizya? i hardly know ya!

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
i'll jizya face

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

peacock angel is a pretty baller dominant world force

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Is this where the Arab Spring rolled?

arab springroll sounds loving delicious duder

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

All religions are like that, it's just a matter of degrees.

all abrahamic* religions

the religions of abraham are false terrible bullshit that ruin humanity

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

they have them at the congressional cafeteria buffet next to a chocolate fountain called The Triumph of Democracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

ashgromnies posted:

the religions of abraham are false terrible bullshit that ruin humanity

India_Thread.txt

Africa.jpg

My_gay_Balls.png

• Locked thread