Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

naem posted:

The only thing that interested me about that show is that one blonde lady in the red dress, the one with the boobs- is she around a lot or

In the pilot episode she is having sex and her spine lights up. Are we supposed to believe that Gaius never once hit that from behind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Parallax Scroll posted:

seriously when was he fat i cant remember

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

yeah but what part of the story was that. was there like a subplot where he ate a lot of donuts or something

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

battlestar galacica sure likes to zoom in on things

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

lee adama was really bummed out about things and not boffing starbuck so he ate every donut

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Pretend that Magical Space Robot Baby Golden Child was actually important to the plot in any way, somewhere or other

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012

Flesh Forge posted:

Pretend that Magical Space Robot Baby Golden Child was actually important to the plot in any way, somewhere or other

was better than the goddamn fuel refinery union episode

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Parallax Scroll posted:

battlestar galacica sure likes to zoom in on things

it had a amazing cock zoom in during The Plan.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Parallax Scroll posted:

yeah but what part of the story was that. was there like a subplot where he ate a lot of donuts or something

It was went he got soft.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The best part was the bit player they kept bringing back and had increasingly horrible things happen to her, until she was trapped in a horrible marriage to that one guy with a one-room apartment and a screaming baby and then she got killed by getting blown into space and they show it in first-person and then her dead body knocking around. Then after she's dead the one guy is drinking in a bar yelling about how she smelled like cabbage and he hated her. Jesus.

Also the extended sequence where that one guy is freaking out in a fugue state and she tries to help him and he freaks out and punches her in the face a bunch.

"Gritty realism"

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

etalian posted:

it had a amazing cock zoom in during The Plan.

Edward James Olmos demanded it.

When people recognize him on the street he tells them all about his theory that Blade Runner is real but the government keeps it a secret because they don't want to scare people.

He also improvised the scene where he smashes up a tiny model ship his character is building, and it was a real antique rented from a local museum. If they had insured it for less than they did, he would have bankrupted the show.

Edward James Olmos rules.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Jesus Christ

That's even worse than Young Adama's moustache

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Vengarr posted:

Jesus Christ

That's even worse than Young Adama's moustache

he had to wear a special fat lee suit.

Space Cadet
Jun 1, 2000

Destruction, hence, like creation, is one of Nature's mandates.

Jack Gladney posted:

Also the extended sequence where that one guy is freaking out in a fugue state and she tries to help him and he freaks out and punches her in the face a bunch.

"Gritty realism"

IIRC that actually later became her husband who hated her cabbage perfume. Talk about slim pickings for women when the man who beats you in a stupor is viewed as the best possible candidate for marriage.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Space Cadet posted:

IIRC that actually later became her husband who hated her cabbage perfume. Talk about slim pickings for women when the man who beats you in a stupor is viewed as the best possible candidate for marriage.

Tyrol was basically the O'Brien of BSG.

Has half his deck crew killed in a freak accident, actually hot asian love interest turns out to be a sleeper agent etc....

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Parallax Scroll posted:

While the military ships left the colonists to the tender mercies of the Cylons.

NnamkcebNairb
Apr 7, 2008

"Don't be sad that no one bought you a scallop. You're just not cool enough"
\
:backtowork:

Space Cadet posted:

if that's not how we're supposed to pick our mates, I'm hosed.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Parallax Scroll posted:

when hes commander of glactica #2 then his dads like "your fat" and he grabs a jump rope and next episode hes skinny again lol

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

zVxTeflon posted:

when hes commander of glactica #2 then his dads like "your fat" and he grabs a jump rope and next episode hes skinny again lol

no wonder i forgot

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

zVxTeflon posted:

Adama can scare even the fat out of body with his pineapple texture face.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I think there's a few where he's fat. In one Olmos is like "you're looking thinner" and he says he's been jumproping and then Olmos is like "keep jumping" with his full gravitas voice.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

whose olmos

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

the coolest

even in his fake mustache

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Chief Tyrol's greatest crime was constantly having sex close to ship's only water supply.

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape
I like 'drek' as a curse word in Shadowrun

Vengarr posted:

When should I expect things to go downhill? Season 1 was pretty rad, but if there's a point where I should just punch out and read summaries that'd be great. I already know how it ends, so that's not a surprise.

When they find Earth, stop watching.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Fat lee. So hot right now

Fat lee

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ZombieParts posted:

Fat lee. So hot right now

Fat lee

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

should've bought a dicktowel

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
katee sackhoff is pretty fuckin' hot imo

e: also I started to type 'katee sackhoff' into my google bar and by the time I got to the k in her last name 'katee sackhoff feet' popped up as a suggestion. wtf lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

e: also I started to type 'katee sackhoff' into my google bar and by the time I got to the k in her last name 'katee sackhoff feet' popped up as a suggestion. wtf lol

she had a random nude shower scene in the most recent riddick movie

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Jack Gladney posted:

the coolest

even in his fake mustache

yeah i really like the way he keeps promoting the shittest loving staff so they can be utterly loving awful except seconds before they die to give them some semblance of redemption. he's a worthless and lovely commander.

also starbuck loving sucks. if she was a dude he would just be a stupid uncaring jock rear end in a top hat nobody loving likes because he's an rear end in a top hat. but because it's a chick oh my god this empowered women is just so amazing.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

doctor 7 posted:

yeah i really like the way he keeps promoting the shittest loving staff so they can be utterly loving awful except seconds before they die to give them some semblance of redemption. he's a worthless and lovely commander.

also starbuck loving sucks. if she was a dude he would just be a stupid uncaring jock rear end in a top hat nobody loving likes because he's an rear end in a top hat. but because it's a chick oh my god this empowered women is just so amazing.

Admiral Cain ran a better ship

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

the best commander was the dad from home alone

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

Moridin920 posted:

she was the loretta swit of our generation

e. the "feet" suggestion also happens with her am I right or what

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

doctor 7 posted:

Seriously even Sackhoff hated her character and wasn't too shy about talking about it.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Flesh Forge posted:

Seriously even Sackhoff hated her character and wasn't too shy about talking about it.

her character in 24 wasn't any better

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

skaboomizzy posted:

her character in 24 wasn't any better

michelle rodriguez syndrome

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Flesh Forge posted:

Dear God link me. I swear to god I feel like I'm in some warped sci-fi version of the Emperor's Clothes when I say Starbuck sucked.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I liked Starbuck for a bit but then yeah too angsty after a while and the whole angel thing wtf

hot, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

Moridin920 posted:

I liked Starbuck for a bit but then yeah too angsty after a while and the whole angel thing wtf

hot, though

she's the goddess of 6/10s imo

• Locked thread