Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fellis posted:

Hoxton breakout gives 1.3 million xp on overkill. I don't work today, so message me if you want to get boosted.

I will be in touch when I'm off work if you don't mind helping chalets and I out. We beat it on hard? Last night me wide him and ZDR and it was awesome. The last part is a bitch though if you don't have enough ammo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I will be in touch when I'm off work if you don't mind helping chalets and I out. We beat it on hard? Last night me wide him and ZDR and it was awesome. The last part is a bitch though if you don't have enough ammo

Play saw bitch for awhile; it teaches you to conserve your ammo and scrounge pickups as well as melee stuff.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

Play saw bitch for awhile; it teaches you to conserve your ammo and scrounge pickups as well as melee stuff.

Well I have enough skill points but not enough money to get the saw skill, but it's what I was going for

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

That is the most amazing av.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Widestancer posted:

You're good people. Hoxton breakout was fun for me and it really let me shine as a masterforcer. I wonder how well it works with other builds?

That's actually the best part about the heist, because all the regular deployables are useful there. There is an armory and infirmary you can use your keycards on to get all the ammo and health you need (just need to survive a trip over to them, not difficult as a group), C4/ECM are all very useful in opening the doors, and Sentries really shine defending the control room.

The new vogue build is running the Swan Song aced out of Fugitive and using a high rate of fire, high damage weapon to take advantage of it like a Judge or Mosconi with HE rounds, LMG, or SMG, combined with whatever other tree you want.

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Yep no problem. You cool with using mumble? Coordination helps a lot, and I'm terrible at typing while playing. You will never have money issues again if you play with me for an hour or two.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fellis posted:

That's actually the best part about the heist, because all the regular deployables are useful there. There is an armory and infirmary you can use your keycards on to get all the ammo and health you need (just need to survive a trip over to them, not difficult as a group), C4/ECM are all very useful in opening the doors, and Sentries really shine defending the control room.

The new vogue build is running the Swan Song aced out of Fugitive and using a high rate of fire, high damage weapon to take advantage of it like a Judge or Mosconi with HE rounds, LMG, or SMG, combined with whatever other tree you want.

Yep no problem. You cool with using mumble? Coordination helps a lot, and I'm terrible at typing while playing. You will never have money issues again if you play with me for an hour or two.

I need to install mumble

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Real life is slamming my butt atm, glad to see people playing games together.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kazvall posted:

Real life is loving gay

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Kazvall posted:

same, i got payday 2 in the sale and haven't even touched it yet. this weekend i will play, gaben willing.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

poo poo, i have a meeting tonight i forgot about. I will be around after 9pm est tho if you guys don't have a full lobby

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You poor poor bastards have to mod gbs now?

Dec 26, 2012

Kazvall posted:

You poor poor bastards have to mod gbs now?

oh boy. good luck with that

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

:rip: ZDR and Zoq

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!

Anyone else get in?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

My buddy got temp banned in MWO for saying such things as:

2014-10-29 19:52:27
ALL-Sega Marine Fishing (Dreamcast)
ALL-rub a dub dub
ALL-ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO SAVE THE PRESIDENT?
ALL-SLUTTZ

thought you guys might get a chuckle out of it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Ha, ha, ha. Very good.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

anyone play this game. thinking about playing this game. thoughts?

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!
Alright im gonna play a little evolve before my halloween party if anyon wants to jopin.

Chocolatebuddha is my steam name

Dec 26, 2012

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i have it but havent played it so go for it and report back

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Got it when it was on sale, played it for a few hours to realize:
1) I'm really bad at flying in 3D
2) The grind for new parts is korean mmo-like
3) Players, what players?

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
UT2k4 is on sale again on GOG, if you don't already have it: http://www.gog.com/game/unreal_tournament_2004_ece

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
ok im playing evolve whered the threa go

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
hey guys, mostly do payday 2 and street fighter. thinking about getting in on evolve.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/poco64

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
you should check the evolve imp zone thread

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Evolve really loving sucks as it is and we should all play together so we can tell our grandchildren what happened to Gaming

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Poco posted:

hey guys, mostly do payday 2 and street fighter. thinking about getting in on evolve.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/poco64

Welcome, gamer.

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Welcome, gamer.

Thanks zfp. I'll play any multi game I have on steam too. Just looking for chill imps to play games with.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Poco posted:

Thanks zfp. I'll play any multi game I have on steam too. Just looking for chill imps to play games with.

:cheers:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
looking for a casual one night stand for a lucky imp

you can even come over and play with my model train set don't break it though it belongs to my son, thanks and godbless

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

JO TRAINS?! *high five*

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im playing cs go http://steamcommunity.com/id/stroggslayer420 be my pal

edit: no gay stuff

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If anyone wants to blow some poo poo up in left 4 dead 2 I'm down right now.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

That was some fun l4D2 especially with the Crash 2 mod.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I can't play video games online because I'm allergic to the sound of American nerds talking.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My best internet friend was a black guy I met playing xbox, and when I was in party chat while his friends were over smoking weed, I felt like I was right there in a movie where black people smoke weed.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I can't play video games online because I'm allergic to the sound of American nerds talking.

And people be like "why arent you in mumble"

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
TRIP REPORT: CRASH BANDICOOT L4D2 MOD

it started off innocently enough

and we ran into some troubles at the bridge, but luckily goom protected the gnome and I

then we all stopped for tea. tron bonne not pictured (thank god)

next level- surrounded by skeletons and missing most of his blood, luigi achieves his first erection. i lost the gnome

i died, but i was brought back by the crisp, refreshing flavor of Dr. Pepper TM

we finish with solaire, shrek, luigi, Pinstripelli Potorotti, and N. Brio blazing up. gaming bliss.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

This was amazing and restored my faith in humanity after the neural genocide

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
oh yeah btw we should definitely do 8-player co-op since the Workshop page says that it's not at all balanced for it. sounds like funtimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
i'll go ahead and post -snip- in case any of you guys want to add me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Morkyz fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Nov 3, 2014