Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

my favorite episode is the one when fluke man or whatever comes back the dude who can fit through mad tiny spaces because hes a worm dude and they were all like oh poo poo hes back, that or the second movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

oh gently caress youre right i mix them up because they are mad hosed up dudes, the fluke worm person was really loving creepy. i also liked the episode where they implied people with porphyrria literally burn up in sunlight and are basically vampires

SIDS Vicious

mr.capps posted:

oh hey hiipfire

i think i can safely say this because i don't think anyone else in that game will read this thread

i would be careful because post history button etc, just some people take the forums games way too seriously

SIDS Vicious

mr.capps posted:

i do the skeletor voice

same i also like to do the hencmen from venture bros

SIDS Vicious

i still think mr capps is better than putty but putty turned into a butt so idk maybe mr capps will also turn out to be a butt?

SIDS Vicious

i made this for the dudes in gbs who hate bronies and my little pony so drat much but i wanted to show my byobuddies too and this thread is kinda a between us thread

SIDS Vicious

it is an ecig lol

SIDS Vicious

mr.capps posted:

heh say neigh to drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

actually classicist got run off so no new themes can be added afaik?

• Locked thread