Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I said come in! posted:

It's almost cute and endearing to see how little Israel cares about human rights.

Actually they care plenty for human rights, they just have a very narrow definition of human.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
what a zany old grandpa

i loved his earlier work

:nws:http://imgur.com/IUUJ1ZK
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/XwX875O

its a shame the hague never got to show him its appreciation :smith:

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
I loving hate hummus OP its not my least favourite dip but its probably in the bottom five.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm married to ariel sharon in my dreams, he gives me tasks

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
he's my friend

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Never knew that Atlantis was down with the Chaos gods; no wonder their civilization sank below the ocean.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
ariel sharon had yasser arafat assassinated using polonium poison

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
war is all about making the hard decisions

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

"Ever since Fidelio witnessed his friend incinerated to ash and his home vaporized by white phosphorus, he's been a very finicky eater."

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

ChickenHeart posted:

Never knew that Atlantis was down with the Chaos gods; no wonder their civilization sank below the ocean.

That graphic is also totally wrong about what Illuminism is about, and also it doesn't exist.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Nathilus posted:

That graphic is also totally wrong about what Illuminism is about, and also it doesn't exist.
looks like somebody swallowed the blue pill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
there's actually people out there who support israel lmbo

• Locked thread