Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
its great that you paid money to subject yourself to government coverup propaganda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Nice post/avatar combo here.
bush was a crazy christian who planned the attacks, osama was a crazy muslim who took the fall, it's the burden of us rational types to figure it all out

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
stop being so hard on seth, he's realized the error of his ways

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

jalopybrown posted:

Do they include this info or the dancing mossad agents?

i love the mentality that produces this, like someone thought htey could make a flyer that boils down to "some people you never heard of aren't dead!" :argh: and an uprising would follow

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Waltzing Along posted:

I think it's more like this:

The owner of the WTC had a doctors appointment that morning. It got cancelled so rather than go to work he decided to go for a walk. This was a few weeks after he insured his buildings against terrorist attack. Also, coincidentally, both his children, who also worked in the buildings, decided that would be a good day to be late or just not show up.
assuming all of that to be true i don't see how it contradicts my characterization

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Because Jews did 9/11 are you loving retarded
The question has been asked on several occasions why on that morning Mr. Silverstein decided to attend a dentist appointment rather than eat breakfast as he normally did at the Windows on the World. There have been numerous theories as to what might have happened. Over a decade of research has been project into examining every public record that could be found. There has been no direct link to Silverstein in direct connection with 9/11. However there has been many unanswered questions as to what really caused the twin towers to collapse. It has been shown from satellite footage that there was some use of a directed energy weapon by a foreign power that could have caused the collapse of the Twin Towers that morning. There is also the possibility of an inside attack by the United States Government but in the past few years strange evidence has linked certain factions of the Japanese Goverments to the attack of 9/11. More investigation is underway.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
woohoo my car insurance just went through time to make bank! *causes freeway pileup*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
it's all in the numbers

• Locked thread