Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

BYOB is my therapist

SIDS Vicious

im uh...im not gay guys

Matoi Ryuko

What's the question, again?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
my therapist has nice legs and i talk to her about being in the mafia a lot while braething hard

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Ectral posted:

im sad because i can talk to people from anywhere in the world and they just keep saying "im gay"

you're gay

kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...
im :gay:

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
im a lesbian

satsui no thankyou
my the rapist is my friend steve who gets me to lie down and does ollies and kickflips over my body. he calls it boarddoo healing

cruft

You guys thought he was joking around huh.

Pizzatime

this thread is the most boring piece of garbage I've ever had to read through

1/5

dogcrash truther

Pizzatime posted:

this thread is the most boring piece of garbage I've ever had to read through

1/5

rude

satsui no thankyou
leave while you can

satsui no thankyou
every minute in byob decreases the number of grieving people at your funeral and after one week it starts adding revelers with those streamer popping things and party hats

dogcrash truther

satsui no thankyou posted:

every minute in byob decreases the number of grieving people at your funeral and after one week it starts adding revelers with those streamer popping things and party hats

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

SIDS Vicious

lol

Pro Target

This place is changing you man

Diqnol

lol, yeah, but it's cool to be mentally ill. The best people in history were.

yeah actually they will

WET BUTT posted:

byob made me mentally chill [serious]
Pages (5): 12 3 4 5 Next ›

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading byob when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "chillin" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really good and i would repeat things like "let the avatars flow freely amongst them" and "i love chilling inside good forums" in my head for hours, and i would get really cool, start seeing cute avatars in the corenrs of my eyes, etc, basically chillax winophrenia. im now in blazebro. i always wondered what the kind of "chill" style of byob hangin was all about; i think it's the weed water leaking in to my buddy bong, what yummian theory considered to be the cause of one chill and cool friday night. i would advise all people who "get" byob to be careful because that likely means you might fall asleep before tenacious d uncensored comes on comedy cnetral. p. eace.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

that dude, is chillin

tao of lmao

For a while I thought I needed therapy, but then i realized that it is in fact everyone else in my life who needs therapy.

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Ectral posted:

dear diary: today i borwsed my favorite forum from the internet, BYOB. people are mean thre to ther posting pals and i dont understand why. im nice to them an i have a good dog as an avatar.

It's good to be good.

GEExCEE

I don't have a therapist or any medication anymore, because I've finally found a place where I fit in just being me :)

shin42k

Byob doesn't exist and is just a group delusion

dogcrash truther

Pro Target posted:

Yeah...but I'm carefully monitoring my levels of chillness so I can leave before long term damage is done.

And thank God I can always go back to my posting home for a hearty home-cooked post.

Pro Target

i worry about it,thats all

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
sometimes i just want a little taste of mental illness without committing to much time/effort so i think byob is good for this

WindmillSlayer

Pro Target posted:

i worry about it,thats all

It's really cool how y'all still hang out/post w/each after so long.

Looke

lol

mags
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
my therapist only asks if i want another drink

bog pixie

Pro Target posted:

its too late... he's a mod now.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
whoa

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Ace of Baes
i dont have a therapist because that would mean coming to terms that i.m insane

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Ectral posted:

dear diary: today i borwsed my favorite forum from the internet, BYOB. people are mean thre to ther posting pals and i dont understand why. im nice to them an i have a good dog as an avatar.

----------------

WINNINGHARD

the phrenia aint prodromal anymore

Diqnol

Bump

GEExCEE

.....................ROFLMAO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I thought I was getting better, but I was probably just hanging out with people who share and reinforce the same delusions, and now I don't know what's real

• Locked thread