Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
Update: havent refinished the wheels yet, but I test fitted them to the car just to see how the spacing and fit would look. Pretty happy with it! No more GHETTO BLASTERS (have no loving idea what to do with 4 chinesium 20 inch wheels with e39 fitment and lovely mismatched tires)

Also, my Civic Si will RIDE ETERNAL WITH A SENSE OF IRONY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

After some serious consideration, I decided to sell the 540i. I grossly overestimated how much free time I would have to work on it. Found a buyer, he is coming by tomorrow to pick it up.

So I will prob let this thread die off, and just post occasional boring honda updates in one of the "what did you do to your ride today" threads.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

PaintVagrant posted:

After some serious consideration, I decided to sell the 540i. I grossly overestimated how much free time I would have to work on it. Found a buyer, he is coming by tomorrow to pick it up.

So I will prob let this thread die off, and just post occasional boring honda updates in one of the "what did you do to your ride today" threads.

How much did you sell it for? Curious.

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs
Seems like the era of the beater 5s is drawing to a close.

:banjo:

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

mafoose posted:

Beater 7s?

Beater X5s?

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

mafoose posted:

Mines still in the shop, I forgot what its like to drive it.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Mine will pour some coolant on the curb for a fallen brother.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Powershift posted:

Mine will pour some coolant on the curb for a fallen brother.

:hfive:

Found a guy on a local bmw group who legit has the time and ability to make it a sweet daily. So it will live on, better than collecting spider webs in my backyard.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Beater 7s?

Beater X5s?

This is tempting

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/5112767572.html

Thats the best one. Those wheels really make the car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

BrokenKnucklez posted:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/5112767572.html

Thats the best one. Those wheels really make the car.

If I wasn't broke, that'd be mine right now.

Actually kinda tempted to sell my 540i and daily drive that, but that may not be a good idea.

• Locked thread