Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You got avatar ADD for real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Rapman the Cook posted:

Any Tarantino film.

You may as well get a bunch of interesting actors put them in a garbage bin and record it for 90mins.

lol

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

I liked Bale as Batman.

Yeah but anyone could have done that

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

tarantino is overrated but still pretty good

Who consistently makes better movies in your opinion

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

coen brothers

I really like their movies but they are so different from tarantinos that its hard to compare. Tarantino movies do get a lot of hype as a rule though you're right

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lol did they use 3d movie maker for windows 95

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Doomsday Jesus posted:

hahaha loving 2002 CGI from an unfinished movie

I've been watching food fight for the last 20 minutes because the whole thing is on YouTube and its really loving bad. Like worse than you can imagine on every level

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

baz luhrmann deserves the firing squad for what he did to the great gatsby

Why they decided that he was the guy who should make that movie is beyond me. I couldn't even finish watching it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

It gets better at the end when the whole reality just sort of breaks down and MUSICAL NUMBERS!

I could see that coming

• Locked thread