Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i was born 3 months early and spent two months in an incubator then when i was 4 months old i had my femur snapped in half by a 4 year old jumping on my leg and was in traction for 9 months and then when i was 4 years old a horse kicked me in the face and almost killed me there is way more hosed up poo poo i have had happen but thats all i wanna talk about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my disguise hasnt worked at all

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

so thats why i spend so much time and am so emotionally invested in this forums

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Iggy change your loving av back

i cant n its cute

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

killyoureparents posted:

Im worried about next month's rent if you can't afford an av change.

rent comes out automatically

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please be nice to poor people, it could be me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

killyoureparents posted:

What do you mean by this.

like my disability check goes in and then automatically my rent comes out at the same time so i always have my rent paid evenw hen im dumb with my money

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

killyoureparents posted:

i wish i got paid by the government to get kicked in the head by a horse.

i dont think my bipolar disorder is related to the horse kick, schizophrenia runs in my family and stuff

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i say

"started from my momma now we here,
started from my momma now the whole litter here"

because i always used to have kittens runninga round

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SmokaDustbowl posted:

being on disability is like taking a lifetime vow of poverty

yeah ive been applying for jobs like crazy i really hate being on disability, i got put on it after i completed a rehab program and like gently caress dude ive been off hard drugs for 3 years i can work for christ sake

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SpeedGem posted:

i'm supposed to be mad at you, but i cant be because its ourselves, we are mad at.

only person aed in this world is yourself, and nothing else, if you want to expand on it

your posts and emails to me are poetry and i love them

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I'm pretty much a homeless person except I have medical coverage so my teeth aren't rotten and I have glasses

thank you canada

yeah i was homeless for 9 months and couch surfed/was homeless for another two years and then i finally decided to get clean and now live in a 200 square foot box, soon im moving in with my fiancees mom and that will be nice to have a whole basement instead of a tiny section of a basement, but its still just barely enough money to stay alive and i just really wish i could get a job

killyoureparents posted:

McDonalds is, Unironically, always hiring. Sending love and luck.

minimum wage full time would give me 200 dollars less than disability is, good job canadian government

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SpeedGem posted:

with my blessing you can dox me

don't know what youll find but is fine

i would never dude i legitimately think youre fantastic

killyoureparents posted:

I belonged to myg0t, and I went from scoutzknivez server to scoutzknivez server in Counter Strike Source and played Hitler speeches on HLSS and had a hosed up spray that I *cannot* repost here

sorry about your thread i can elave if u want

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

killyoureparents posted:

Sid, I apologize for making fun of you before. I always think the people I make fun of have decent lives and stuff so its ok and they can take some light ribbing. However, after seeing your post about being happy about living in a bigger basement, I realize now this is untrue.

its okay dude its kinda what this place is all about and i mean to be fair i might as well have a big rear end target for an av

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

back on the topic of the thread i legitimately care about all you goons and every time someone stops posting for awhile i pretty much get totally down that maybe they died or something and it sucks, dont have a empathy relating to an internet message board okay guys, just dont do it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ive tried to learn some programming and its very confusing for me sadly, i am competent at some things ive worked for 6 years worth of my life just not in the past 4 years and most of it was retail which i cant work in because i committed fraud lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SmokaDustbowl posted:

are you the guy who stuck his head in a toilet

yes im sid vicious that should be well established
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO2BCX8uXHQ

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i have since then mopped my floor and i wont be living there in 11 days thank god

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i mean like, im not gonna work for minimum wage when that would return less than me playing video games and smoking weed all day lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yeah its gonna be really good plus im gonna have a room dedicated to actually being a kitchen instead of just one little room with everything in it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

THS posted:

i like ur hair sid

thanks its actually really short now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

get hosed Iggy!

that hurts dude

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im a real person

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i personally dont think im bipolar i think i just have depression and a variety of anxiety problems and weed usually straightens my mind out pretty good

Waltzing Along posted:

This makes me incredibly happy. I've been telling people for years to put their head in a toilet and flush. This is my canned response to "i have a cold/stuffed nose/headache."

You have enriched my life. How did you feel after?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like to smoke weed :)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Waltzing Along posted:

I like to smoke weed, too. But I stopped because it makes me miserable.

Tearing apart the buds.
Grinding them.
Rolling joints or loading bowls.

The whole ceremony is great.

Blowing smoke is fun as hell.

On the other hand knowing that it keeps me from the real life highs has ruined it. You just can't get to the best life highs on drugs. Once you reach those highs it becomes obvious that the drugs actually make it harder to get there.

i dont smoke weed constantly like i used to in fact basically just when i get together with my buds and game nowadays, i havent had the money to blaze like i used to lately

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its sad that ernest is dead

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i used to enjoy horse back riding even though a horse almost killed me im thinking of taking it up again if i can afford to go occasionally

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i hope you stop being so hostile towards me i wouldnt probate anyone for saying bad words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

killyoureparents posted:

I want that gang tag.

i dont know who did this but it is awesome

• Locked thread