Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

David Copperfield posted:

maybe if you told what happened we can plan better OP

don't get 13 screws in your arm and wrist, and have bones that are assholes refusing to heal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
legit nerve damage sucks man. ppl think you are making it up when its hte worst goddamn pain imaginable. why can't a doctor just cut that nerve out and stick it to your dick nerve or something so every time you flip someone off u get a boner?
medical science is poo poo.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SpeedGem posted:

don't get 13 screws in your arm and wrist, and have bones that are assholes refusing to heal.

your rear end in a top hat has bones?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

SpeedGem posted:

i had some rods in my foot when i was 5, got an infection and all the skin layers opened up kinda like the layers of an onion. Luckily it healed i also got a ton of morphine.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
all my nerve damage is from drug and alcohol abuse

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Frostwerks posted:

all my nerve damage is from drug and alcohol abuse

People look at my arms and comment on how scarred they are, I wear long sleeve shirts in 90 degree heat.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
"how are you still alive" they ask, and oogled me like a circus specimen.

well gently caress you all

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

SpeedGem posted:

People look at my arms and comment on how scarred they are, I wear long sleeve shirts in 90 degree heat.

what were u shooting, junk?

i wouldnt ever shoot. i hate needl;es

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

SpeedGem posted:

"how are you still alive" they ask, and oogled me like a circus specimen.

well gently caress you all

you just gotta get your bones in your fist replaced with steel so you can go "how are YOU still alive" and then when they open their mouths to go "duhhh" you punch your fist through it like a huge badass

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Frostwerks posted:

what were u shooting, junk?

i wouldnt ever shoot. i hate needl;es

car accidents, and getting sdhoot, and how i have a vidoe of then slicing my arm up to get the bullet fragmentts.

junkie sure, but i drink alchol and alot

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

your rear end in a top hat has bones?

only on fridays

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

disheveled posted:

only on fridays

and 13 screws on saturday

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
nice

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

SpeedGem posted:

you could also buy those fake tattoo sleeves they make, plus I hear dermablend is good and probably costs as much as a bottle of liquor?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

you could also buy those fake tattoo sleeves they make, plus I hear dermablend is good and probably costs as much as a bottle of liquor?

no its fine, look at him daddy, he looks like a monster.

children speak the truth

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

SpeedGem posted:

no its fine, look at him daddy, he looks like a monster.

children speak the truth
this is gonna seem like me posting one of those "you're naturally beautiful" dove evolution-type videos, but honestly I think this might help. wouldn't be too different from putting on sunscreen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mIBKifOOQQ

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
a heavily scarred man walking through a heavily scarred world

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
yeah well i look like the motherfucking toxic avenger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Frostwerks posted:

yeah well i look like the motherfucking toxic avenger.

i have a red line going from my back to my from right wrist,

sucks to be you shattered arm man

• Locked thread