Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
Sunken Frigate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

Iggy Koopa posted:

the banjo kazooie museum level from nuts and bolts

aw dude what happened to your iggy av

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

Iggy Koopa posted:

someone brought this to my attention but do you think boshi means black yoshi? i mean hes pretty loving cool right? like black people are cool

boshi is actually blue

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

The Sharmat posted:

When is Super Mario RPG gonna get a true sequel? I want to see what modern Square Enix's cinematic direction and full voice acting can do for the franchise.

the Mario&Luigi series is basically this

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

Gimbal lock posted:

The room that serves as a menu in Terranigma, which you get to by crawling inside of the tiny box.

Whatever's happening outside, who cares? It's nice in here. We can relax while poo poo's going down out there.

It was my destiny to be here, in the box.

• Locked thread