Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Iggy Koopa posted:

isnt this just 50 foot ant?

Yep. I still can't believe people don't know that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I honestly don't know what that acronym stands for.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cannot Find Server posted:

suck my dick, ho

Iggy Koopa posted:

shake my drat head

I don't know who to believe!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Christ. They look like skeletons.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dr Strangepants posted:

OK but what happened to Martin Random?

I don't know who that is.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Justin Godscock posted:

Then shut-up then.

Sorry my life hasn't been pathetic as long as yours has

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lollerich posted:

How can you not know who Martin Random is, that's not even possible. You're just fakeposting

Maybe

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

parthenocarpy posted:

Hahaha I just got this in my PM:

You have either poo poo for memory or are a chronic lying idiot, probably the latter with your stupid bs stories. Someone else sent you the doll, since that was the project -- one goon got it, took pictures (not hold on to it for several months), and sent it to the next one. Instead of following these simple instructions, all you did was post excuses about being in a hospital and that we should be patient, the pictures would be coming any moment. And bullshit you threw the doll out, I got it back from you and you even signed it. Ten years later you don't owe me a blowup doll, you owe me pictures of YOU with a blowup doll. LOL. / parthenocarpy

does this mean that guy fleegman is big peeler? I guess the op was right

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Guy Fleegman posted:

The question is: Did it smell like cat piss?

Are you Bigpeeler?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I think you might be bigpeeler

• Locked thread