Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

ReptileChillock posted:

The best vodka is whiskey.

I really can't argue with the truth of this. I'm not quite ready to insult the perceived internet manhood of anyone who prefers vodka, but whiskey is really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

whatever makes you feel good about your choice in vodka, op.

Gunuku
Sep 26, 2007

I'm a goddamn marvel of modern science.
Lipstick Apathy
goddamn tito's and if you're mixing it with sugary bullshit get smirnoff

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Gin is best anyway, god

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Gin is best anyway, god

This.

Or Cognac.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Titos or Chopin (potato)

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mIsrWxot3g

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Gin tastes like pine trees and is awesome.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

InterFaced posted:

Gin tastes like pine trees and is awesome.

That's just Tanqueray

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Cold stream gin owns

Taste like saffron n blood orange

WIFEY WATCHDOG fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jul 23, 2014

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~
Crown Russe is probably the best $10 a handle vodka if you're in a real dark place and don't have a lot of money.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Orkin Mang posted:

crystal skull is good and has a gnarly bottle u can reuse for any task that demands a clear skull with a hole bored in top

isn't crystal skull endorsed by trading places/ghost busters guy because he saw indiana jones 4 and thought it was real?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

etalian posted:

it's considered rude in russian culture to make mixed drinks instead of going for straight shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WylnLBGVLbc

drat this makes me want mezcal and oranges and sal de gusano

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
I'm more of a Scotch single malt type, but I'll take vodka if it's good and silky smooth and doesn't taste like pissed-in gasoline.

Sobieski and Stolichnaya are pretty freaking good.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVlWQrbeXAc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

straight vodka is for getting drunk, by doing shots of it in somewhat quick succession, it should be mild in taste and generally have neglibible or very short-lasting after taste.
russian standard's pretty decent for the lack of an after-taste and i don't ever recall having gotten very much hungover for it, though the taste itself is quite marked, so its better in mixed drinks. I once drank a rather cheap vodka called.. something with a "k", kamov or karnov or something like that, i'd recommend that one.

• Locked thread