Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which race is best
white
black
asian
hispanic
native american
aboriginal
eskimo
belgian
other
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
Add polls to the mobile app!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

There's no such thing as a white or black race op.

DangerDan
May 31, 2011

FULTON: The Freshmaker
linux

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

why wasn't this an option. This poll is rigged!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Real Answer: It's some tribe in Southeastern Africa.

Reason: Purity. Almost all other humans have traces of neanderthal and other pre-human DNA. Africans as a whole are least likely to have any foreign DNA - i.e. they are PURER - and thus a tribe that has remained mostly isolated around Kenya would be the purest humans of all.

BLACK POWER.

Silver Gadget
Apr 17, 2006

Fatties.

They have the most food, do the least amount of work, and are constantly complaining about everything else.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

15/16 white 1/16 cherokee

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
jews.survived millennia of various people trying to exterminate them, and went on to produce some of the greatest minds that the human race has ever seen despite (because of?) that.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Formula 1

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

races are digitally mastered now, with bit-for-bit identical rights

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

um, first of all, white people come from neanderthals. this is proven in this documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37wW5rR8624

second of all,

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I was going to vote goku but then felt that this cliche had previously reached its crescendo and so, in the end, abstained from voting entirely.

Also, I just want everyone to know, I scanned the poll for goku, saw it, thought what I previously wrote, and then made this post. I haven't read a single post in this thread including the OP.

Thank you all, I love you.

Page Downfall
May 5, 2009
code:
 /$$$$$$$   /$$$$$$         /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$  /$$      /$$ /$$$$$$ /$$   /$$  /$$$$$$ 
| $$__  $$ /$$__  $$       /$$__  $$ /$$__  $$| $$$    /$$$|_  $$_/| $$$ | $$ /$$__  $$
| $$  \ $$| $$  \__/      | $$  \__/| $$  \ $$| $$$$  /$$$$  | $$  | $$$$| $$| $$  \__/
| $$$$$$$/| $$            | $$ /$$$$| $$$$$$$$| $$ $$/$$ $$  | $$  | $$ $$ $$| $$ /$$$$
| $$____/ | $$            | $$|_  $$| $$__  $$| $$  $$$| $$  | $$  | $$  $$$$| $$|_  $$
| $$      | $$    $$      | $$  \ $$| $$  | $$| $$\  $ | $$  | $$  | $$\  $$$| $$  \ $$
| $$      |  $$$$$$/      |  $$$$$$/| $$  | $$| $$ \/  | $$ /$$$$$$| $$ \  $$|  $$$$$$/
|__/       \______/        \______/ |__/  |__/|__/     |__/|______/|__/  \__/ \______/ 

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Page Downfall posted:

code:
 /$$$$$$$   /$$$$$$         /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$  /$$      /$$ /$$$$$$ /$$   /$$  /$$$$$$ 
| $$__  $$ /$$__  $$       /$$__  $$ /$$__  $$| $$$    /$$$|_  $$_/| $$$ | $$ /$$__  $$
| $$  \ $$| $$  \__/      | $$  \__/| $$  \ $$| $$$$  /$$$$  | $$  | $$$$| $$| $$  \__/
| $$$$$$$/| $$            | $$ /$$$$| $$$$$$$$| $$ $$/$$ $$  | $$  | $$ $$ $$| $$ /$$$$
| $$____/ | $$            | $$|_  $$| $$__  $$| $$  $$$| $$  | $$  | $$  $$$$| $$|_  $$
| $$      | $$    $$      | $$  \ $$| $$  | $$| $$\  $ | $$  | $$  | $$\  $$$| $$  \ $$
| $$      |  $$$$$$/      |  $$$$$$/| $$  | $$| $$ \/  | $$ /$$$$$$| $$ \  $$|  $$$$$$/
|__/       \______/        \______/ |__/  |__/|__/     |__/|______/|__/  \__/ \______/ 

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
jews you goddamn dumbfuck wtf is this poll? or is that covered by goku b/c jews is half animal aliens people?

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
NASCAR BABY

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

redshirt posted:

Real Answer: It's some tribe in Southeastern Africa.

Reason: Purity. Almost all other humans have traces of neanderthal and other pre-human DNA. Africans as a whole are least likely to have any foreign DNA - i.e. they are PURER - and thus a tribe that has remained mostly isolated around Kenya would be the purest humans of all.

BLACK POWER.

wtf neanderthals and denisovans and any other intermingled populations we haven't yet discovered are not pre-human, they existed alongside "homo sapiens" and their DNA is part of the modern human genome, they are as much our ancestors as anyone FUCKIN gently caress

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

maker posted:

NASCAR BABY

no

its boring poo poo for tards

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
3- legged

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

race doesn't exist op

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Everybody knows it's this.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

nomadologique posted:

wtf neanderthals and denisovans and any other intermingled populations we haven't yet discovered are not pre-human, they existed alongside "homo sapiens" and their DNA is part of the modern human genome, they are as much our ancestors as anyone FUCKIN gently caress

Whatever you say half breed mongrel cave man.

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
race is a social construct you nerds. It doesn't exist on a scientific level, we make it exist.

But of the "Race's" on the planet i'm gonna pick german. What we're typing right now is just really really horrid german, almost every language in europe is germanic and that's goddam awesome.

I once met a nerdy kid who visited germany, I almost bust a nut while talking to him about that place. He wasn't kind about the turks (but he was an american, clearly, so he said "not ALL turks are dicks". Open racism hasn't been cool here in like ever). I defended their honor by pointing out that they're the only people in germany today who are tradition-minded and have remained so despite living in germany for decades. That's pretty cool in my opinion. At the time i compared them to native americans who have retained their culture, but i think that was a ridiculous thing to say now. Turks weren't ethnically cleansed

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

thank u

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
i don't think any of these races have infravision so the poll is kinda invalid.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
I voted white people, but I just want to clarify that dagos, Slavs and the Irish aren't white.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Imagine that if by some contrived circumstance you were the last person on earth but could revive a single race of people, which one would you?

That's what you consider the master race, you racist.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Why is Jew not an option? Shut now I think about it Arab isn't either.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Morkyz posted:

Why is Jew not an option? Shut now I think about it Arab isn't either.

i don't know I'm really sorry its just that jews don't really seem to be 'in' at the moment so i didnt think to include them

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
israeli jews

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Whiskey Sours posted:

I voted white people, but I just want to clarify that dagos, Slavs and the Irish aren't white.

absolutely agree, also i'm not white now awesome

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Are Polish people white?

Because I'm Polish/Irish and I just want to know how to declare myself as an octo-'rish or whatever

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
scandinavians weren't and aren't white either, for obvious reasons

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Saiyan pride, worldwide!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Mongolians

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Unlike gender race is a social construct.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Everyday Lurker posted:

Sure, lets go with an entire people with recessive genes. Might as well call Jews the master race.

I was tempted but didn't want to stir up yet another anti-Semitic shitstorm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Social Justice, op

• Locked thread