Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Lotish posted:

So Sonya has Berserkers? I remember that Barbarians are just kind of cheap and bad. Are berserkers better?

They're usable, but still basically Worse Grenadiers in the same way that Barbarians are Worse Soldiers. They're cheap to buy and have decent attack but lousy defence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Omobono posted:

Goddammit Sonia, you really can't catch a break, can you :smith:? At least next iteration we'll force a break to be there for you to catch, but seriously, we shouldn't have to start ripping spines in Boser name for that.

I don't think I've ever seen the alternate versions of her ending for if she gets more kills and/or never falls in battle. She joins so late and so underlevelled that it's really easy to get her killed by accident if you try to use her at all.

• Locked thread