Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jegan
Nov 5, 2009

Scenario 15 Imperial posted:

Those of you who have been here from the start may find this map familiar - it is almost the same as the Scenario 4 map wherein we saved Keith & Kalxath from Vargas's onslaught. However, much to my dismay, it isn't the exact same map. The bottom has been cut out a bit and the rearend of the castle opened up somewhat. Also, the walls have been reinforced, not in gameplay terms mind just graphically which is a nice touch, given that we know the Kalxathians knew the Empire were dropping by for some tea, scones and Liana. Most of the Kalxathian regulars are present on the map, so look forward to some sweet Lester lines being dropped, I know I am :allears:

Scenario 4 Light posted:

Well, I'll be - Mermaids can't climb over a wall - it makes sense in context but you forget these things in the heat of battle - so Fighter will need to cut through Vargas's troops to give his terrain dominance. It shall be done.

Scenario 15 Imperial posted:

So... whilst Rohga and Sleipnir execute Plan B, the Blazing aquatic Dragon force hits a literal wall - the scaly buggers can't climb over the battlements! :doh:

Been a while since then, hasn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread