Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Well, I was just thinking to myself the other day 'I remember that Langrisser game. That was pretty cool, shame about the real life troubles.' and here it is! It's good to have it back, and I hope your real life stuff is smoother and better now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I gotta say, Egbert really, genuinely sells the whole 'I am doing what I have to do for the greater good' thing a lot better than a lot of characters of that archetype. His plan is legitimately pretty clever, he's well aware of the costs, and he still obviously regrets them and struggles with it some.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Mehuyael posted:

The agent of Chaos should be named Vorkken. He'll have light-purplish skin, blond hair, pointy ears, a third eye (that unfortunately will always be covered by the hair :( ), and in his non-sad facial expressions he'll be smirking.

This is the right choice, my AV compels me. Also, I've gotta say, the Imperial ending worked out well and Egbert is a pretty cool dude. I thought it was a way better story than the Light path!

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Sam and Vorkken are clearly the only choices possible.

• Locked thread