Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

remember, guys, it's totally not about ethnic cleansing and theft of palestinian land

idf snype of malnutritioned palestinian child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
You guys are going to feel pretty silly when Palestine does get a state and it turns out to be the shittiest country in an already monumentally lovely region

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

"Yeah, 220 kids." Rolls eyes. Shakes head like I know, right

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

ElGroucho posted:

You guys are going to feel pretty silly when Palestine does get a state and it turns out to be the shittiest country in an already monumentally lovely region

At least it'll be making it's own choices to be poo poo rather than having some facist overlords imposing it on them via their death camps + murdering thousands of people.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

gigawhite posted:

"Yeah, 220 kids." Rolls eyes. Shakes head like I know, right

"Hiding behind kids hey? Despicable cowards" *blows up entire neighborhood with artillery* *70 people dead*

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Lol

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Zen Punk posted:

what the gently caress is this? Did someone draw a Jane Fonda caricature in This loving Year Of Our Lord??

editorial cartoonists are ancient cracker hack shitbirds

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

ElGroucho posted:

you're going to feel pretty silly when you realise why this might be.

oh wait, that will never happen because your cognitive functions are severely inhibited by the sheer volume of israeli cum you've mainlined directly into your brain throughout the years. logic will never penetrate the cum dome.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
"Hamas uses human shields" is basically anti-Arab hate speech.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
So this is where 1.0 comes back, I guess?

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
I guess you could say the Gaza conflict is really a case of "Blurred Lines" ha ha

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
But in all seriousness, Robin Thicke sends his deepest regards to the Israeli insurgency, may their artillery shells always fly true

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

E1M1 posted:

I guess you could say the Gaza conflict is really a case of "Blurred Lines" ha ha

Robin Thicke's follow up album, "Gaza" drops August 14th

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

"Hamas uses human shields" is basically anti-Arab hate speech.

it's pretty incredible how their own children being murdered is successfully spun as both a win and sinister plot by palestinians

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

why does all the IDF propaganda openly acknowledge that they shoot the babies hamas supposedly uses as a shield? big hole in their reasoning imo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ElGroucho posted:

Robin Thicke's follow up album, "Gaza" drops August 14th
The way you invade me
Must wanna get nasty
I know you want it

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

Fandyien posted:

why does all the IDF propaganda openly acknowledge that they shoot the babies hamas supposedly uses as a shield? big hole in their reasoning imo

They are warning the citizens about palestine's babby warcrimes

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
REPORTER: Sir, it appears some people on Twitter are upset.
HOLLINGSWORTH HOUND: Arrrgh! Lucky Ducky!
LUCKY DUCKY (disembodied beak among bloody parts scattered over beach): Gotcha!

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Tezzor posted:

REPORTER: Sir, it appears some people on Twitter are upset.
HOLLINGSWORTH HOUND: Arrrgh! Lucky Ducky!
LUCKY DUCKY (disembodied beak among bloody parts scattered over beach): Gotcha!

you should email that to ruben bolling. i bet he'd make it, if he hasn't already

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Fandyien posted:

Because the Zionist supremacists (note: this is a specific subset of israelis, ie, the incredibly right wing ones who believe that the only state of israel that can exist is one built on the bones of every Palestinian who is squatting on their god given israeli land) absolutely love it when Palestinians get killed. It's almost like the state of israel is trying some kind of ethnic cleansing campaign.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Drone_Fragger posted:

At least it'll be making it's own choices to be poo poo rather than having some facist overlords imposing it on them via their death camps + murdering thousands of people.
Was electing Hamas something imposed on it by the fascist overlords? Because you know, the other Palestinians aren't being shelled right now.

VVV didn't say it was but at least they are only being hosed in one hole and their situation is gradually improving.

Klyith fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jul 29, 2014

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

the terrorists don't want israel to ethnically cleanse gaza ergo if they dont ethnically cleanse gaza then the terrorists win

E:^^^ yeah life is rosy for palestinians in the west bank

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Klyith posted:

Was electing Hamas something imposed on it by the fascist overlords? Because you know, the other Palestinians aren't being shelled right now.

Don't bother with logic, Drone_Fragger just needs his monthly "Thing To Be Outraged By"
Also, he is on a comedy forum with Real Feelz instead of lulz, so there you go

ElGroucho fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jul 29, 2014

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ethnic cleansing is only good when done by black man eliminator, the sheikh of our hearts, imo

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Fandyien posted:

well if somebody was literally shooting at me and my family and other bystanders while holding up a baby to deter me from shooting back I would just shoot back, which I think is the spin Israel is trying to put on it

thing is that's bullshit

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Klyith posted:

a majority of all palestinians elected hamas candidates for parliament in a landslide eight years ago, their isolation in gaza came after fatah planned a coup with israeli assistance and civil war broke out. hamas is also a political party and a huge charity organisation, not just their militant wing. hth.

the "other" palestinians are just protesting by the tens of thousands and getting gunned down by the idf.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

theres a documentary on youtube called virtual tour of hebron, its about the idf dudes who served there and its worth a watch imo

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

ElGroucho posted:

Don't bother with logic, Drone_Fragger just needs his monthly "Thing To Be Outraged By"

guys, guys, have i told you how much i dont care yet? let me just post a few pages about how much i dont care. seriously guys listen to me talk about how much i dont care.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

SplitSoul posted:

hamas is also a political party and a huge charity organisation, not just their militant wing. hth.
It's almost like I'd have a really dim view of the Red Cross if they fired random rockets every time they wanted me to give blood!

(Also if you believe that every dollar donated to Hamas goes to bona fide charitable use you are a lunatic. hth.)

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Klyith posted:

if i remember right hamas got elected b/c they were better at providing actual civil services to people, as opposed to the previous government that was corrupt and also being undermined by israel

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

ElGroucho posted:

Lmao, with such edgy and hard hitting burns like this, you should do stand up. Preferably up against a wall smoking a last cigarette.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

how many palestinians deaths would it take before the average american would consider that the israelis might just be trying to kill as many civilians as possible

or how much infrastructure has to be destroyed before they would consider the possibility that israel is just trying to make gaza completely unlivable

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Klyith posted:

It's almost like I'd have a really dim view of the Red Cross if they fired random rockets every time they wanted me to give blood!

(Also if you believe that every dollar donated to Hamas goes to bona fide charitable use you are a lunatic. hth.)

If I thought every dollar going to Hamas would go not only towards helping them fire more rockets but to providing them with accurate telemetry and signal/imagery intelligence and the training to use it and their weapon systems properly then I would go rob a bank and donate the proceeds in their entirety to Hamas. Firing rockets at people who are trying to eradicate or subjugate your nation is wholely appropriate and justified. hth.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Phoon posted:

how many palestinians deaths would it take before the average american would consider that the israelis might just be trying to kill as many civilians as possible

or how much infrastructure has to be destroyed before they would consider the possibility that israel is just trying to make gaza completely unlivable

support for israeli aggression among americans isn't actually all that high outside of the beltway consensus

meanwhile a week ago a full 100 senators voted to support israel in "defending itself against the unprovoked attack by hamas"

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Tezzor posted:

support for israeli aggression among americans isn't actually all that high outside of the beltway consensus

meanwhile a week ago a full 100 senators voted to support israel in "defending itself against the unprovoked attack by hamas"

lol look how many old white people are for blowing up browns

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Phoon posted:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
uh why the gently caress is there a direct correlation between education and support for israel?

like I get that most people probably aren't going to study the conflict much, even in university, but you'd think that a university education would at least instill people with a tendency to examine the facts of a situation before forming an opinion on it? and assuming that the sample size isn't composed of sociopaths and white supremacists I'd think that would generally lead people to conclude israel's actions are unjustified, to say the least?

Dubsy
Jul 17, 2014

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

If I thought every dollar going to Hamas would go not only towards helping them fire more rockets but to providing them with accurate telemetry and signal/imagery intelligence and the training to use it and their weapon systems properly then I would go rob a bank and donate the proceeds in their entirety to Hamas. Firing rockets at people who are trying to eradicate or subjugate your nation is wholely appropriate and justified. hth.

haha drat you are stupid dawg.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Dubsy posted:

haha drat you are stupid dawg.

good point

no in actuality I'm completely right, if someone is trying to eradicate you nation you should fight back in whatever way is possible for you, so yeah I'm glad that Israel is getting pelted by rockets I just wish they were more effective

• Locked thread