Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
some salvadoreans in the apartment across the street set off a bunch of m80s they had left over from the 4th of july last week. who should i talk to about getting public opinion backing to murder them all to death for making me piss my bitchmade pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
your gas money is prolly getting used to kill other muslims, actually

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

oh man i loved that playset. the best part was the scuds full of Gaktm

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Cream_Filling posted:

well, i'm convinced. lets start bombing mosques

lol didnt they just kick the doors in at al aqsa and cap a sheikh? such restraint.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we, the nation of israel, denounce europes recent turn towards antisemitism. ps send the darkies home, vote ukip.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
caro sounded like a coen bros character right up to the moment he ended up in a basement getting his teeth pulled out one by one

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

TERROR CHILDE *bitchin guitar riff*

its a model

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
oh yah that graph reminded me that btselem is getting the dolchstoss treatment now and they might get murdered by crazy likudniks

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
also the last time the UN attempted prosecute war crimes, they ended up sending peace keeping forces to protect the genocidaires from the people they tried to wipe out

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

isn't that a good thing, when someone is on trial for murder the cops don't just let the victim's family stroll into the defendant's cell

its not a good thing when the peacekeepers are protecting hutu killers hiding out in the congo from the people trying to haul them back to rwanda to face trial in front of hte UN-approved grassroots courts

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i mean yeah i guess there were also tutsi militias that were looking to straight up kill them, too. but uhh yeah worlds smallest violin for the guys who organized the panga-chopping of a couple hundred thousand people.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well the UN also completely hosed the pooch with intervention during the actual rwandan genocide so its kinda screwed up that they can suddenly spare the resources to protect people when its the hutus

like the belgians of all people were sending requests to please please please for chrissake let us actually do something

ANYWAY THE POINT IS that the UN is not very good at what it purports to do

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i am in favor of not killing people but when youre the literal Interahamwe im not really losing a lot of sleep over you tbh

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
incidentally it looks like the UN is now fighting the hutus in the congo. so that is a change from how things were last time i looked.

rwanda actually has its poo poo together pretty well for a country that just had a brutal sectarian purge. the grassroots courts plowed thru like 2 million cases in about eight years and actually managed reconciliation instead of revenge. good for them, and here;s hoping they manage to undo all the damage the germans and belgians did.

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jul 30, 2014

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
wait

call of duty and modern warfare are separate things?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
israel is really being super rude in general, if thats an okay thing to say

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
unfunny I/P threads keep pushing my unfunny ITT Cuck Gay Hitler threads off page 1 and this is terrible and i want to know what the mods intend to do about it!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hm! terror childe prentending to be antisemitic hatemonger, more like.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
you don't have to be a maoist third worldist to think poo poo is hosed up, man

e. *spins coffee mug around to show "But is sure helps!!!"*

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the axe symbolizes something something republican virtue something whatever

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the axe symbolizes that i will hit the next motherfucker who asks about the axe in the face with the axe

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
most compelling arguement ive heard is that the attack is primarily about keeping likud on top of its dark pact with the well and truly crazy cocksuckers like avigdor lieberman

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

doesn't top Sephardic Homo

poo poo, it all falls into place

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

FuhrerHat posted:

israel is no better than iran or turkey or any other non-secular country that exterminates minorities!!!!

reading up on the Baha'i suppression in iran, I learned that Romeo Dallaire has his own human rights group now. and that is cool.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
crosspost from d&d thread

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Yaakov Rivlin, an Israeli journalist and pundit just tweeted:

A high ranking IDF intelligence corps official just made the following statement in front of the Knesset's "Foreign Affairs & National Security" committee: The reports about a Hamas plan to infiltrate Israel and attack civilians on [the Jewish Holiday of] Rosh Hashana - are a fable that is making the rounds in Ultra-Orthodox news outlets. We have no information on [the alleged plan].

https://twitter.com/arivlin1/status/494378678680158211

el-em-ay-oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Tezzor posted:

It's cool to see a bunch of Israel boostering on leftie blogs and Twitter feeds. If only advocating mass child murder was as unforgivable and outrageous as using the wrong pronouns
uhhh not all militants are armed, shitlord. you are being very belligero-normative right now

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Aug 1, 2014

• Locked thread