Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Everything sucks, but as long as we continue to win in the Champions League I won't be too upset.

Losing to Köln :bang:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

ZDF posted:

Herr Di Matteo, vielen Dank und Kompliment für ihr gutes Deutsch

:negative:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol no way

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Wtf is going on with Dortmund? I just saw the match report and the team that started looked absolutely sick: Solid defense, excellent midfield, but they still lose somehow??? Is this like the old way when they would play really nice but waste a ton of chances and get punished? Seems weird.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012

elbkaida posted:

Wtf is going on with Dortmund? I just saw the match report and the team that started looked absolutely sick: Solid defense, excellent midfield, but they still lose somehow??? Is this like the old way when they would play really nice but waste a ton of chances and get punished? Seems weird.

Weidenfeller goofed up on Cologne's second goal and that killed of their entire drive while Cologne was very solid in their defensive effort like they have been almost the entire season so far.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

elbkaida posted:

Klopp must walk imho.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I am still angry but I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that Leverkusen is only mediocre this season. We cares how tasty your offense is, if it's only tasty for 45 minutes and then collapses with the rest of the team. We need to make it to winter and work on our defense.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Hakan Calhanoglu gave a great interview in rear end and I have huge respect for him actually saying something of substance in a TV interview.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Katana Gomai posted:

Hakan Calhanoglu gave a great interview in rear end

Mods

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Smirr posted:

I'm really glad there are no Schalke fans around here. Good thing you have to be literate to post on forums

I'm a Schalke fan, but I guess you didn't see me there at the very top of the Kicktipp table :smug:

Smirr posted:

lol no way

Yeah, that actually happened :ughh:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Can this Dortmund please show up when we play in the Bundesliga? The Dortmund that wins without conceding goals? Thanks.

Edit: Stop getting injured BVB players, ffs.

Torrannor fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Oct 22, 2014

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Torrannor posted:

Can this Dortmund please show up when we play in the Bundesliga? The Dortmund that wins without conceding goals? Thanks.

Edit: Stop getting injured BVB players, ffs.

:agreed:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Germany vs. Europe: 6-0 wins, 26:6 goals :stare:

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Schalke and Leverkusen will balance things out soon enough I'm afraid.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Poorussia Failmund. As soon as the commentator mentioned that Kyiotake hadn't scored in ages I knew he would score with a perfect technique. Incredible.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

the frankfurt-stuttgart game is insane

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Frankfurt - Stuttgart :staredog:

Also, I'm doing all the moves at the prospect of Dortmund getting relegated

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

goddamn what a great match. stuttgart: good?

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Jfc Dortmund

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.
So how long until Kloppo isn't untouchable anymore?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Phwoar

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

heck yea

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.

GhostDog posted:

So how long until Kloppo isn't untouchable anymore?

I wish they were more like Bayern in going crazy about a few bad results, because god that would be hilarious. Dortmund would regret that decision for decades.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
I think as long as BVB is doing well in the CL it isn't too bad. But it really is unbelievable how you can trash Galatasaray 4-0 away on one day and then not even manage to get a draw at home to Hannover or loving HSV(!).

Difference to a CL spot is now 9 points, that should be seriously worrying to the people in charge. On the other hand I think the team is fully capable to make up that difference since they have the second best squad in the league by a distance IMO. Or just hire Tuchel, whatever. :)

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

I just checked the Kicktipp and lol was I really the only one to predict a Dortmund loss

wake up, sheeple

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Katana Gomai posted:

I just checked the Kicktipp and lol was I really the only one to predict a Dortmund loss

wake up, sheeple

Shut up, we will win the next game. We can't have bad luck every game.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Torrannor posted:

Shut up, we will win the next game. We can't have bad luck every game.

lmao Bayern will destroy you

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Katana Gomai posted:

lmao Bayern will destroy you

Their next game is against St. Pauli. And boy are we poo poo this season so he might be right.
Speaking of which don't forget to tipp for the Cup!

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Ban Neuer he's ruining German football

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Someone please kill Marcel Reif

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Guardiola copping a feel lmao.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Pretty good match imo, nice to see Bayern aren't bound to win 6-0 every time (yet)

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Hannover are so bad.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Hahannover

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Immobile did a thing

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

mackintosh posted:

Immobile did a thing

*checks matchday page*

Oh, a cup match, carry on.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Gigi Galli posted:

*checks matchday page*

Oh, a cup match, carry on.

I am told Immobile doing a thing is a rare and precious thing, you shouldn't make light of it.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

mackintosh posted:

Immobile did a thing

:emo:

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I haven't watched BVB in a long time, mein Gott they're scheise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU