Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
why is everything always so goddamned hard? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Oh wow Xhaka managed to get a double yellow all in stoppage time. Typical Swiss thug.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Dunban posted:

:iamafag:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lol just lol dortmund

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Reset Smith posted:

2-0 Bitches! For once BVB are comfortably handling a Bundesliga opponent.

:laffo:

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
I'm going to go hide in a hole now. Bye Everybody!

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Lord Bendtner

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Healbot posted:

Lmao Dortmund.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Can't believe Reus got injured again. We must be the club with the worst luck in the entire world.

As long as we win the Champions League I don't care about our Bundesliga position too much.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://vine.co/v/O1AMM37tOaZ

well played

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

goddammit schwaab this is your fault

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Torrannor posted:

Can't believe Reus got injured again. We must be the club with the worst luck in the entire world.

As long as we win the Champions League I don't care about our Bundesliga position too much.

Champions league winners, relegated.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Guess which captain went off board because he realized the ship is going down?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Huh, that came pretty much out of nowhere. I mean sure, Stuttgart are poo poo, but so are plenty of other teams and it's still early in the season.

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up

Dunban posted:

Huh, that came pretty much out of nowhere. I mean sure, Stuttgart are poo poo, but so are plenty of other teams and it's still early in the season.

Well, Veh stepped down himself and even Wahler seemed surprised. I really think Veh thought he could do some good stuff with the team because at least on paper it looks much better than in reality. (see also here http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.kommentar-zu-vehs-ruecktritt-erneuerer-dringend-gesucht.65dc7ddb-94c2-4bc8-9eec-138dd01c9ef3.html )
Maybe a year or two in the 2nd Bundesliga might take the team back to its roots (together with a good coach)?
for example Stöger did really well in Köln so far - taking expectations down and building a team with a good defensive

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i don't know that this is the answer, but veh is being very good about it regardless

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up
De Huub is back

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Leverkusen is on national television tonight, which means we're going to lose spectacularly. I put a fiver on Monaco and I suggest you all do the same.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Katana Gomai posted:

Leverkusen is on national television tonight, which means we're going to lose spectacularly. I put a fiver on Monaco and I suggest you all do the same.

All that pissing and moaning finally paid off, eh?

I wanted to see the Dortmund game dammit.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Healbot posted:

All that pissing and moaning finally paid off, eh?

I wanted to see the Dortmund game dammit.

I guess it did. On the brightside, since Zenit just won their game vs. Benfica, a draw vs. Monaco is enough for us to win the group now.

*edit: Oh, I guess we're actually through already, since Monaco and Zenit can't both get 10 points. Still, we should win a group for once, instead of pissing it away like we did the last two seasons, only to end up facing a group winner who'll demolish us.

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Nov 26, 2014

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Unless the squad falls into a coma a draw is on the cards at least. Monaco can't score for poo poo (except against you guys at home lol; dunno why I tipped a 2:1 win).

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Healbot posted:

Unless the squad falls into a coma a draw is on the cards at least. Monaco can't score for poo poo (except against you guys at home lol; dunno why I tipped a 2:1 win).

I'm with you, but I distinctly remember needing only a draw at Genk to win the group a few years ago and we ended up losing regardless.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Called it.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Thanks for the insider information :tipshat:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I just don't know how the gently caress Leverkusen even won a single game with this staggering inability to string together two passes in a row.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Smirr posted:

Thanks for the insider information :tipshat:

Monaco Bayer Leverkusen v Monaco
26/11/2014 5.50 Won
Stake: 5.00 Returns: 26.13

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
After watching today's match, I can fully understand why Dortmund do so badly in the league. That was dreadful, Immobile and Aubameyang looked completely clueless as to what they were supposed to be doing upfront.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

I used my winnings:

quote:

Talisker Isle of Skye 10 Years Single Malt Scotch Whisky (1 x 0.7 l)
Verkauft von: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.
EUR 29,99
Failure never tasted so good.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

veh out, stuttgart ahead. coincidence?????

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

well gently caress

Joopjan
Nov 5, 2009
Stevens in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoxPvzdMGD8

"loving rear end in a top hat"

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just postin' to say that now that I live in Berlin I'm looking forward to bayern getting bummed today.

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
Ugggh. gently caress Leverkusen :(

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Some brutal owns in the Bundesliga today.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Gold and a Pager posted:

Ugggh. gently caress Leverkusen :(

this, but the exact opposite

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

oliwan posted:

Just postin' to say that now that I live in Berlin I'm looking forward to bayern getting bummed today.

heh

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Lmao Dortmund.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:stare: Dortmond nearly concede again. WTF is with their league form.

• Locked thread