Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
If you wanna be a cool and good Bundesliga fan you should follow TuT for all the Bundesliga news you need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
The name of Hannover's manager is Tayfun Korkut, by the way.

Oh, and I guess Stuttgarts biggest rivals are Karlsruhe.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Speaking of Mainz..does anyone know anything about Kasper Hjulmand?

Hegav?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Enigma89 posted:

:colbert:

I never heard of this before.

Maybe you would have if you were German.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Permaban everyone if Hertha wins the league imo

Also, in honor of our friend Mackintosh: :toxx: probate me for one day for each goal that Robert Lewandowski is behind the top scorer of the league at the end of the season

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

frankenfreak posted:

Saddest thing was that one lonely guy who futilely tried to make the "Puto!" shout a thing.

It's a bit weird to talk about yourself in the third person tbh

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
That is actually a pretty decent deal and reduces the chances of them getting relegated, which is not cool and good

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

"Auf die SPORT1-Frage, weshalb es zu dem Wechsel gekommen sei, sagte er: "Ich weiß es nicht. Da müssen Sie den Trainer fragen"

lol, this is amazing

In other news, Bayern are currently in the US on a promotional tour. They're playing some garbagemen aka :airquote: MLS All Stars :airquote: tomorrow and had a press conference about it yesterday. Thierry Henry was also there and said this about Müller:

quote:

Einer der Weltmeister hat es Henry ganz besonders angetan. "Ich habe es schon oft zu Franck gesagt: Thomas Müller ist der Beste. Er spielt das, was Fußball bedeutet. Er tut das, was das Spiel von ihm verlangt. Klingt simpel, aber genau das ist das Schwierigste", sagte Henry.

Er empfiehlt sogar jungen Spielern, sich Müller zum Vorbild zu nehmen - und nicht Cristiano Ronaldo oder Lionel Messi.

"Ronaldo und Messi sind Freaks. Man kann sie nicht kopieren. Aber Müller kann man sich viel abschauen. Er arbeitet, verteidigt, greift. Er spielt genau richtig. Wenn ich einen Sohn hätte, würde ich ihm raten: 'Eifere Müller nach.'"

Henry owns, Müller owns. Someone post Müllerdancing.gif please, tia

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

mackintosh posted:

lewandowski scored a nice goal, still a gigantic piece of poo poo though who's now peddling t-mobile "jump" contracts, i hope he jumps in front of a bus

Nice meltdown (to no one's surprise)

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Mainz are out of the Europa League after losing against *checks notes* Greece giants Asteras Tripolis.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

Lol didn't they pull the same stunt last year? Good job.

Three years ago, but yeah.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Looking forward to Sechzig, Nürnberg and Bayern II in 3. Liga next year, phwoar

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
ffs, another injury

gently caress this meaningless, lovely game

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

sicDaniel posted:

Good to see Dortmund still love playing football, as opposed to those rich jaded hollywood stars from the south. If they keep that game up, they might be only a single-digit number of points behind Bayern at the end of the season. High hopes!
Also glad they are finally rid of Lewandowski, I always knew he was overrated. Can't wait to see him being offside some more.

lol

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Reset Smith posted:

Does anyone here really believe Pep will still be Bayern's coach two years from now?

Sure, why wouldn't he be?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

African AIDS cum posted:

Hes a hosed up aspie weirdo with mental problems apparently

That's Messi you're thinking of

Pep is actually cool and good

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Looking forward to four days of sort-of listening to / watching football in the background while doing something else, phwoar

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

elbkaida posted:

What would be the correct time to light a flare, mr. straight guy?

How about never?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Götze :getin:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I thought Hamburg wouldn't be quite as bad as last season since they made some sensible transfers.

Shows what I know.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Boo

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Smirr posted:

elbkaida. He'll be throwing rocks at black people in the streets of Dresden tonight IMO

rip boateng and choupo-moting

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

ephex posted:

Fußball, fick ja!

I love me some Fußball, phwoar

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Bayern's lineup, by the way: Neuer - Dante, Badstuber, Alaba, Lahm, Gaudino, Bernat, Götze, Müller, Robben, Lewandowski

Wolfsburg: lmao who cares

Surprised to see Gaudino instead of Hojbjerg, but otherwise that's the best we can do right now.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

ffs trigger warning

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
"Dann kann Robben Aroma entfalten"

Wolff Fuss owns

So does Gaudino

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Smirr posted:

We used to play a drinking game where we took a drink every time Fuss said something hilarious or completely retarded or both. I really gotta catch some more matches on Sky this season, I miss him

Commentator drinking games own

Take a shot every time Fritz von Thurn und Taxis goes HUUUUUUIIIIIIIIII or DONNERWETTER

Or every time Marcel Reif confuses one player for another

You'll be dead by halftime

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

hopterque posted:

You could do this with water and you'd still die before the game was over.

My favorite one was when he confused Boateng with a white player

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Phwoar

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Boo

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
loving lol

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Good job refs

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
ffs Hojbjerg what happened to your hair

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

close enough

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
lmao Schieber scores

again :wtc:

Dunban fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Aug 23, 2014

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
lmao yes, get hosed Dortmund

Fastest Bundesliga goal ever by the way.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Klopp's pissed off face :fap:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

sicDaniel posted:

Seems like Dortmund is finally done and unable to compensate for yet another major player leaving and all the additional injuries. Immobile is so incredibly bad, Reus has lost all skill and courage due to missing the World Cup and the midfielders have no idea what to do without Hummels, Sahin or Gündogan.
Leverkusen meanwhile continues to be my least favourite team, they score some lucky goals against us and spend the remaining time destroying the game and wasting as much time as possible. It's obviously effective and well done, but it pisses me off so much right now, as you can imagine.

Next week against Augsburg, I am cautiosly optimistic, maybe they'll win the first point of the season.

1. Nice meltdown

2. You're being a bit overly dramatic. You lost one game against one of the best teams in the league, that's not exactly the end of the world.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Oliax posted:

Xabi Alonso to Bayern!? Que pasa? :stare:

Seriously though, Schweinsteiger and Thiago must be more badly injured than anyone wants to admit. (And so much for Rode, Shakiri, Lahm, Alaba, Gaudino, etc. getting much time in DM)

Thiago no, Schweinsteiger..probably. And no, they are all still gonna get plenty of minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Oliax posted:

Lahm and Alaba certainly, apparently they can also play a bit of fullback. ;) But it would be nice to see what Shakiri, Rode and Gaudino can do one of these days...

It doesn't affect Shaqiri at all, he's a winger. Rode and Gaudino will still get plenty of time, especially in the next couple of weeks while Thiago and Schweinsteiger are still injured.

• Locked thread