Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Great OP. Nice to have Köln return so all those clubs having them as their rival can finally play them again regularly. (Also, Karneval in Cologne easily beats these other fucks.)

Still hoping for the cool lads of the BVB to end Bayern domination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Smirr posted:

By the way, Lewandowski scored in his first match for Bayern. Pretty amazing how he can just walk into a team, any team, and start banging them in. Imagine if here were German, phwoar

It was still only a draw though. Against Duisburg! (I know, it doesn't mean anything.)

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Reus will be 29 at the next World Cup. If he is as good then as he is now, he will surely have a place in the team, but starting your World Cup career at 29 isn't ideal.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Enigma89 posted:

Papieren Bitte?

Nationality is just a formality, I try to move to a different country every year or so. But if it is an consolation I am planning on buying an apartment in Berlin so gently caress off.

I don't get why you get so much more hostility for having actually lived in Germany and supporting a mid-table club (at the most), compared to Danish Barca plastics.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Hegay posted:

Does Munich fan even care that much about BVB?

Probably more now than a decade ago, though it's not a proper big rivalry yet.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

antidote posted:

Someone save that for later in the season!

It will feel good to quote it when Dortmund have won the league.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I forgot, a big LOL for the dumb ZDF guy calling for more respect for the "player that won us the World Cup". As if we will ever not boo that dumb traitor (except if he comes back of course).

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
It's probably a bit unfair for Guardiola. Instead of taking over after a bad season for a failed manager, he followed after one of the most successful managers Bayern ever had. Heynkes won everything that could be won. Defending the Champions League title has never happened, so Pep had a huge mountain to climb. He "only" won the double and not as many points in the league as Jupp. But it's still a good achievement. Now Bayern is the club most affected by the World Cup, and it could actually happen that they have a weak Bundesliga start and maybe they fail to win the league. Then everybody will be out for his head, and I'm not sure how justified that will be.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
HAHA SCHALKE! Eat it!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Cool goal, and LOL Schalke.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Winning the Supercup against Bayern and Schalke failing to progress in the Pokal. The season could hardly start better.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Katana Gomai posted:

Welcome back

Also Champions League time, let's go the Leverkusens

Well, at least we cannot complain about too few goals.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

frankenfreak posted:

What did he say now?

BVB doing the Kapitalerhöhung was copying the business model of Bayern and it's the biggest compliment for them.

It's really starting to get silly, thankfully the first Bundesliga game is today and they can stop the constant sniping at each other.

Katana Gomai posted:

Can't wait until Dortmund realizes the reason why all their good players leave is not money.

What are they supposed to do, roll over and let Bayern win every single Meisterschaft in the future? Having more money helps close the gap with Bayern, and a few good runs in the CL will help even more.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Bayern will want to score from one of these many chances...

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Rude, the second half has just started.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Ninpo posted:

Here comes the new 3-7-0 formation.

Jogi was obviously under orders from Pep to prepare Neuer for field duty by having him play as sweeper keeper. Guardiola can finally use his dream formation of 0-11-0!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

General Probe posted:

This is a good result in so many ways.

This. I don't even mind Leverkusen enjoying a short stint as Tabellenführer.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Why the gently caress to we let Reus play for the national team so that he can get injured again and again? :argh:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Reset Smith posted:

And Immobile got hurt playing for :italy:. And Sahin had surgery this week. And Gundogan still hasn't played a game in over a year. And now Dortmund is about to play 7 games in 21 days :suicide:

This seems awfully familiar.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Are there any languages left that Mourinho can't speak?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Vizekusen.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Reset Smith posted:

God it feels good to have Shinji back.

Klopp was right, ManU simply did not know how to use him properly.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Wow, I really feel sorry for him. After just coming back.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Dunban posted:

Apparently Slomka is about to get sacked.

Hmm, about time? Or can nobody else save this mess of a club as long as the other people in power don't clean up their act?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
It's even on the "front page" of the Guardian football blog! Here: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/16/tim-wiese-germany-goalkeeper-wwe-wrestling-offer

quote:

Wiese, who has six international caps for Germany and was part of his country’s World Cup squad in 2010, has drastically transformed his physique and now weighs 115kg (18st 1lb). It has been suggested that Wiese would spend around a year training in Florida and could then become the lead wrestler in the WWE’s plans for Germany, where events are now being broadcast on free-to-air television for the first time in 12 years.

Tim Wiese, lead wrestler of Germany. WTF!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

elbkaida posted:

Schalke lose in Dresden but draw in London, haha. Despite looking like poo poo in a lot of games, they might still sneak into the next round and get 4th in the Bundesliga, because everybody else isn't any good either, it's silly.

well, "everybody else isn't any good either" should have been clear by the miracle that was the HSV not being relegated last season.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

quote:

What is really outstanding about Guardiola is that he doesn't force his style of football onto his team.

That anybody could say this unironically is incredible.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Dunban posted:

If you honestly think that Pep's Barca is identital to Pep's Bayern, you haven't been paying a whole lot of attention.

I never thought that, but Pep's Bayern is not Jupp's Bayern.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Katana Gomai posted:

Lmao Draxler. Get hosed, Schalke

This.

Also a big lol for the whole game. Can we get it to 8 vs. 8?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Reset Smith posted:

Ramos should have a hat trick by now. If Dortmund don't win this one :emo:
edit: Goddamnit the wrong Shinji scored

You jinxed it!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Katana Gomai posted:

Everyone's playing for Leverkusen this weekend, which means we're gonna lose today.

I hope so!

Besides, I don't begrudge Paderborn their first place. Let them keep it a bit longer, they play Bayern in the week.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Suffering a 1:4 defeat in the Europa League, beating Leverkusen 4:1 in the Bundesliga. Good job, Wolfsburg!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Smirr posted:

Just fire all of Southern Germany, into the sun preferably

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
gently caress this poo poo. But as long as we beat Schalke in the derby this weekend I can forgive this underwhelming start of the season.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Well, better to win in the Champions League than in the Bundesliga I guess. We really need these two weeks to at least partly get over our injury crisis. It's awfully similar to last season. But losing to the HSV really is a low point.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Dunban posted:

I'd much rather see them in the CL than Schalke.

Can't believe I agree with Dunban, but basically this.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
1. Maybe Guardiola should have trusted Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt.

2. I hope you are not trying to get to any match by train, since the GDL strike will most likely lead to the cancellation of the Bundesliga-Sonderzüge.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Everything sucks, but as long as we continue to win in the Champions League I won't be too upset.

Losing to Köln :bang:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Can this Dortmund please show up when we play in the Bundesliga? The Dortmund that wins without conceding goals? Thanks.

Edit: Stop getting injured BVB players, ffs.

Torrannor fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Oct 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Katana Gomai posted:

I just checked the Kicktipp and lol was I really the only one to predict a Dortmund loss

wake up, sheeple

Shut up, we will win the next game. We can't have bad luck every game.

• Locked thread