Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
I used to watch a lot of NC back in 2008 and then I saw that crazy longass review where there were tons and tons of internet reviewers there and it was scripted. AVGN was there and you could tell he was kind of embarrassed to be around all these other ACTUAL nerds

I think the only reason I still like AVGN is he seemed to grow up and adapt with his audience. Around the time all of us in the AVGN thread were like "monkey cheese poop jokes aren't funny anymore, cut that poo poo out James" was around the time he actually started to scale it back a lot. Looks like NC's still doing the same poo poo he did 6 years ago.

https://www.cinemassacre.com do yourself a favor, go here and click on stuff that isn't AVGN. There's lots to choose from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Robo Reagan posted:

TOP 15 TRANSFORMERS MOMENTS, COMICS, AVGN: POWER GLOVE, AVGN: DESERT BUS those are both AVGN

pass

Any and all of the Monster Madness videos, Location tours especially Rocky Jumped a Park Bench and the Ghostbusters one, Name that Tune, Lookin at Books, James and Mike Mondays

I mean yeah it's all centered around video games, movies, and TV, thought that'd be obvious......

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I only watch internet reviewers that review serious art films, get this transformers poo poo out of my face bro

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
10 Moments In 'The Brown Bunny' That Made Us Scream!

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Help Im Alive posted:

Who's the fat TWGWTG guy? Like I mean really fat

No joke, I think he's The Fat Gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

What drives me crazy is that angry video game nerd is a nice guy actually but his process of making videos is loving INSANE. He has a youtube where he goes over how he does it, and it literally involves recording the game footage to a loving VHS or DVD and then he manually goes through it on his computer to edit the footage and add his commentary.

I'm not asking for live commentary streamed to twitch, but Jesus Christ dude get a video capture card.

I think that's an older video...it may even be explaining how he used to do it before he got a capture card and now he has one.

Either way I doubt he's still doing that, he's way too smart and efficient to waste a bunch of time. He's not ulillillia!

• Locked thread